One

Reaction to when you always tease them and then run away !

-

M A R K

You had spent the night for the 3rd night in a row and had been woken up to the loud sounds of all marks members giggling and the occasional scream from Chenle

You had spent the night for the 3rd night in a row and had been woken up to the loud sounds of all marks members giggling and the occasional scream from Chenle. Sleepily you walked in the living room expecting them to be eating breakfast but found them all surrounding Jisung and Haechan, as they started another game.

All the members excluding the game players turned to look at you as you slid into marks lap. He left a soft peck on your forehead, but his eyes didn't leave the screen. Which gave you  a twisted feeling for more attention, infront of all his members you placed a kiss on his lips. This erupted grossed screams from all the members.

"Y-y/n what do you think your doing" mark stuttered as he face flushed red.

"Gross!!!" Jisung and Haechan screamed in unison. 

"Ew, you have cooties" you giggled before trying to escape his lap.

Mark firmly grabbed your hips and pulled you back into his lap, "baby you're gonna regret that later" he whispered in your ear before trying to distract them with the video game as they continued to tease him.

R E N J U N

Renjun was practicing his new choreography in the practice room alone and had invited you to come and watch

Renjun was practicing his new choreography in the practice room alone and had invited you to come and watch. Of course you said yes, you were sitting in the corner of the room watching him dance diligently. You were starting to get bored so you decided to come up behind him when he wasn't paying attention and mimic him.

When he looked up and saw you he started blushing, slightly embarrassed ," y/n!!!!" You giggled before quickly running to the corner of the room

"come here!" He chased you. Y'all were running circles around the room as he caught up with you and started tickling you! " huh?! What was that y/n? You're sorry?!" You were laughing so hard as he started to playfully fight you.