Four

Trigger warning ⚠️
Mentions : anxiety, bullying, ect

reaction to you crying in front of them
-

M A R K

Finally the clock hit 5 pm, after a long day at work you were ready to just leave

Finally the clock hit 5 pm, after a long day at work you were ready to just leave. You had several customers get angry at you and had spaced out multiple times while taking orders which caused you to mess up the orders. Overall, today was long and rough, leaving you begging to clock out and crash in your bed. Slipping out off your apron your co-workers entered the office giggling. Assuming you had left work they started talking about how poor you work was today.

'I can't believe she messed up so bad.'

'they should just fire her, its not like she deserves to be here'

'i think the managers just like her looks'

The phone which was previously in your hand fell to the floor. The sudden noise made all your co-workers turn to look at you. Their faces filled with shock as the tears filled your eyes, quickly you gathered your stuff before pushing through their crowd and leaving the building.

Driving back to your apartment was long and treturous, tears threatened to fall but you didnt dare let them. Sad songs playing loudly over your speakers trying to push away any unnecessary thoughts. Eventually you reached your apartment and rushed inside. Shutting the door behind you, you pressed your back to the door and let your eyes fall shut.

"Babe? What are you doing?", a sniffle left your body as you realized that mark was supposed to come over today. Normally you try not to cry infront of anyone but today you caught yourself slipping as tears started running down your face.

" nothing..", Quickly your hands covered your face as the words stumbled far from stability. Mark made his way over and pulled you into a hug, his hands would trace circles into your back. He would whisper sweet things into your ear hoping to get you to calm down, he maybe a little hesitant with his actions because he doesn't want upset you again. Soon he would lead you to the couch and continue to shower you with love and affection.

—————————
R E N J U N

—————————R E N J U N