20

A/N: I changed the plot, so it's still June.

"They don't like me? why?" Asked Harry, as he gazed at Louis with confusion.

"Liam likes you...I think?" Louis said, which made Harry even more confused as he gave him a puzzled look.

"Calvin though, he- he doesn't really...he just- he-" Harry cut him off with his finger, sighing and looking down at his hands.

"He dosen't like me, I get it." He nods, twisting his lips.

"I wish I would understand why though." He demanded, looking at the wall in confusion.

"He doesn't like that I spend too much time with you. Basically meaning he thinks you're taking me away from him and Liam." Louis explained.

Harry didn't say anything, and just sat there with a questionable look on his face. He was processing the words in his head, trying to make sense of it. To him, it didn't make any sense. He thought his friend was overreacting, which he was.

"So because he thinks you spend too much time with me, it's okay to just not like me?"

Louis didn't understand it either, but nodded anyway way.

"Mmhm," He said, twisting his lips again and moving his eyes around - as if he was trying to put the pieces together on the matter.

"Okay, so he doesn't like me because you spend too much time with me," He started. "Well I think that's his problem if he doesn't like me because of something utterly ridiculous. So what if you spend too much time with me? I'm your boyfriend, not your fucking sock puppet."

Louis was taken aback, not having expected him to say something like that.

"Harry-"

"Who does he possibly think he is? he doesn't own you Louis, I do. I own you, not him; And if he has a problem with me- well then so be it." Louis gaped at him, not knowing to say.

Harry noticed Louis' sudden silence, and frowned - thinking he may of had upset him.

"I'm sorry about that, I just-"

"No no, no need to be sorry. You're right, he doesn't own me. You have every right to react that way." Louis said. Harry furrowed his eyebrows, confused by his response.

"I do? but he's your friend, I thought you would've at least said something to defend him or something." He said.

"Why defend someone who's the problem? you can't defend the person who's the problem, they don't need to be defended. That's just not how it works, and you know that." He stated, and Harry knew he was right.

Suddenly there was a ringing noise that startled them both.

Louis noticed Harry dig into his pocket and took out what looked like some kind of device.

"Hello?" He answered, holding it against his ear. Louis noticed it to be a some kind of mobile device.

"Uhm, okay I'll be there soon. Okay bye, love you too." He hung up, and looked over at Louis who had a confused look.

"That was Gemma, she reminded me I have an appointment with my therapist today. Totally forgot." He explained, standing up.

"What kind of phone is that?" Louis curiously asked.

"A Nokia, it came out in 92. Gemma got it for me for my birthday this year, I have no idea how to use it other than just make calls." He answered, throwing on his jacket.