Another Day Another Problem.

Ever since Middle School everyone made fun of Stuart for his red 'bacon' hair and for his speak impediments. They would even make fun that he couldnt pronoun his name right calling him Su Tart. He has gotten better at pronouning words and always wears his old friend's ball cap so no one can see his hair. As he walk the Halls he imagined what would it be like if he had his friends around still .

He remembers the first day that he met his best friend. It was like any other day, Su tart was being bullied for his hair again as a couple of the kids ganged up on him and started beating him. One came close to him with a pair of scissors threatening to cut off his hair. The kids started making jokes about "what if his hair did tastes like bacon."
Until a blue haired boy came out of nowhere, he wore a black jumpsuit with nothing but a G in White on the chest. The boy who ripped the scissors out of his hand, and cut off a chunk of the other kids hair. The blue haired boy then held out his hand and let the hair fly in the Wind. The boy then threatened he'd "cut off more than your hair." This freaked out the other boys and cause them in a runaway. Stuart then looked at the blue haired boy and thanked him, the blue hair boy seem to almost emotionless as he thanked him and he wondered why. That's when the boy's mother came up to him and tapped him on the shoulder, she started doing hand gestures to the boy and the boys simply looked back at her and nodded. Stuart then looked at the mother.
" did you just cast a spell on him?" Stuart asked in disbelief the mother laughed it off alittle sad like
"no he's mute he mainly talks and hears in sign language."
Stuart smiled sadly
"oh well then can you tell him thank you for helping me." The mother smiled at Stewart and then started signing to the little blue haired boy. The Blue hair boy then got flustered and shook his head "no" furiously. He signed to his mom a couple more times before the mom gave him a notepad and a pen, blue haired boy then turn to Stewart and wrote on the notepad. "Dont thank me. I should be asking are you ok?" Stuart then chuckled to himself which surprised the boy.
"sorry it's just that I'm so used to both saying sorry I'm getting beaten up its almost funny how you asked that." The blue haired boy then started writing on his notepad in book. A piece of paper. It said "I got to go but here's my mom's phone number. you can call me Guest. XXX-XXX-XXXX"

As Stuart recalled the Sweet memory, he was sitting at his desk in class. The kid behind him kept trying to flick his hat off, Stewart how to fight off the urge of punching him in the nose. The kid try to flick his hat once more that's when Stewart turn around abruptly and gave him a glare. But his glare dropped as soon as he saw a familiar blue hair color.

"Huh?"