Alone

I've been running and hiding for almost two days trying to find some kind of shelter, I only have maybe one week's supply left of food and water, I'm so tired I feel like my legs are about to fall off if I keep going on like this, As I was walking, I saw a supermarket a little bit up the road.

Y/N: That looks like a good place to hold up for some time it got gates so I could just lock them hopefully there's still some good stuff inside. 

I made my way to the store with my weapon in my hand, I slowly opened the doors I looked around but didn't see anyone, I found a can on the floor I picked it up in throw it to make some kind of noise to see if anything comes out, I waited for about 30 minutes but noting came out.

Y/N: okay I don't think nothing is here, Let's see what we got here.

I walked around the store I found a bookbag in started to fill it up with things that I find useful there wasn't that much stuff left, I did get some can food in fruit, some candy bars and chips and some pads oh and three bottle of water, I wish there was some clean clothes because the ones I got on now is all bloody someone might think I killed someone. But there was none not even a shirt , I locked the gate to make sure nothing or no one can get in when I try to get some sleep, I took the bookbag I found put it under my head and cover myself with my jacket I was laying down thinking about my family I wanted to cry but I know that won't bring them back I have to be strong for them I can't be weak in cry not now, I soon close my eyes and went into dreamland 

I heard a sound like someone trying to get into the store, but the gate stopped them I got sacred I got up put my jacket on and took the bookbag and ran to the back of the store to find a place to hide, Then I heard people talking.

Hoseok: Do you think someone's inside?

Jimin: How would someone get in when this gate is in the way?

Namjoon: Maybe they did this to keep people out. 

Jin: We have to get inside those things are starting to get closer 

Suga: Maybe there's a back door that's not locked. 

Jimin:  Okay me and Tae would go to check the back of the store, The rest stay in case Suga gets through the gate. 

 Tae: Why do I have to go why can't Jungkook go his stronger than me. 

Jungkook: Which is why I should stay here just in case those things get close. 

Tae: Fine come on lets hurry. 

They're going to try to come in I can't fight them there's too many of them in their seven guys on top of that, I'm too weak to even try to fight them what do I do. 

Y/N: I have to get out of here before they get inside there's got to be another way out without them seeing me. 

 I looked around to see if I could find another door or window that I could leave out of without them seeing me, I saw a door at the end of the hall I made my way to the door without making any kind of sounds, I slowly open the door going inside making sure to close the door behind me.

Y/N: Okay let's see if there's a way out of this room, yes there's a window up there if I could just find something to stand on, I should be able to reach it. 

I looked around the small office to find something I could stand on when I saw a desk in the middle of the room, I pushed the desk under the window then I climb on it to see if I could reach the top of the window.

Y/N: Okay now let's see if any of those things are outside. 

I looked out the window but saw none of those things out there, Good I could make a run for it without being notice, I was about to open the window when I heard the back door being bust in