opening up

Jungkook pov

The rest went to the office with Lisa and the rest of us stayed behind, we all sat in silence for a while until Jin said something.

Jin: I know you said that you didn't find any food but maybe I can look around to see if I can find anything else that might be useful

Y/N: Good idea just be careful it could still be more walkers hiding somewhere.

Namjoon: I'll go with him just in case, you two stay here, Jungkook no matter what happens do not leave her alone.

Jungkook: I won't don't worry.

After that they both left, leaving just me and Y/N, I didn't know what to do l wanted to talk to her, but I didn't know how she would respond, she seemed like she didn't want to be bothered, I just kept looking at her, she's just so different to me.

Y/N Pov

I was just lying down with my leg paining me, When I felt someone looking at me I looked up to see that Jungkook guy looking at me.

Y/N: Do I have something on my face?

Jungkook: huh uh n-no there's nothing on your face.

Y/N: So why do you keep looking at me?

Jungkook: Sorry it's just you are different from other girls I met.

Y/N: Different how exactly?

Jungkook: You're a  badass and not scared of anything, you don't care what anyone  say about you, you're just  you, that's amazing to me.

Y/N: That's not something to be impressed by people can't trust me or don't like me because of how I am, they can't even stand to be in the same room with me and my attitude, just because am so cold.

Jungkook: Maybe they just didn't have time to get to know you, why are you so cold?

Y/N POV

I was thinking if I should open up to this group and let them get to know me some more. I was about to talk when the doors open, showing both groups coming back together with bags of stuff with them. 

Jimin: Were back 

Lisa: We want to my boss office and saw that he had all the supplies there for himself.

Jungkook: Was he still inside?

Tae: Yea but he was already dead.

Everyone started to unpack everything they found; Namjoon started to take count of the supplies that was found. I was still thinking about what Jungkook said earlier, do people really think am really some cold-hearted person? I didn't want people to think of me like that, so I made up my mind to tell them what happen to me to make me this way. They all were talking in laughing when I said something to make them all look at me .

Y/N: Hey can I talk to everybody for a minute?

Lisa: Of course, what's the matter?

Y/N: I think am ready to tell everyone my story of how I got here?

Jimin: I think we all should tell each others stories it would bring us closer.

Jin: That's not a bad idea

Jimin: I like to go first, if that's okay with everyone else?

Lisa: Yea sure go ahead. 

We all seat down facing each other ready to hear the stories of how we all ended up here.