Megstiel

Castiel smiled then. It was rare, and maybe it shouldn't of been there, but he smiled. Meg raised an eyebrow and gave one of her own smiles.

"Meg....are you ok?" He asked, looking her over. She laughed quietly.

"Yah im fine, what about you Clarence, got any scratchs that need licking?" She asked. Castiel sighed in relief as he looed over the demons that lay on the floor. She had just thrown her life away, for him.

"I'm fine Meg." He replied. She looked him, REALLY looked.

"Good, I wouldn't want you to ruin that fine body of yours." She replied with a smirk. He looked back at her curiously and she smiled devishly. He tilted his head slightly and she crossed the room and before he could move she placed her lips on his. He stiffened for a moment before melting into the kiss, wrapping his hands around her and tilting his head down so she didn't have to reach. She put her arms around his neck and tilting her head up. Her lips parted and there tongues collided, both of them gladly exceptig the other. She smied agaist his lips before pulling her head back. Castiel stared down at her with his deep blue eyes and she stared back with her own brown eyes.

"I.....I.....love you Meg." Castiel said earnestly. She smiled at him, a sweet smile.

"I love you two." And she truelly meant it.

                            THE END?