Chapter Three

I got up and changed in the bathroom. I changed into one of my crop tops and some shorts since we we're going to the beach. I've never been to a beach before but I bet its going to be amazing! Ashton got up and called my name. I opened the bathroom door and he walked to me. "Hey babe , what you doing? " he looked at me and smiled. "Just curling my hair and you?" I looked him taking the curling iron away from my hair and spraying my curl with hairspray. "Just about to pack my stuff for the beach. I smiled. "Have you ever been to a beach before?"

"No , where I lived we didn't have beaches." I looked at him. I nodded. "Well you're gonna have fun. He said with a smile on his face. I finished my hair and gave him the bathroom. I walked out and grabbed my phone and checked my messages. I had a message from my mom , she was just checking if I'm doing okay. I answered and told her I'm fine. I told her about Ashton. She said she can't wait to meet him when she comes to check on me. Ashton came out shirtless. I looked down blushing. He was a hottie. I mean it.

I ran downstairs and got me a banana from the basket. I grabbed a water from the fridge and a water for later. I was excited , like really excited. I soon got a text from my brother named Alex and he asked if he could come with mom when she comes to visit. I answered yes. My brother is only 15 and how could I say no , he's amazing ! Hes always such a sweet brother to me. He once got me a dozen flowers when I was depressed. That made my day just thinking about when he did that.

Ashton and the others came down and got some breakfast. I sat on the couch eating my banana. Ashton sat next to me and ate a apple. He smiled at me and I looked at him giggled. Lynn was smiling at us and holding her thumb up at me. I laughed alittle.

Once we all got done eating we started getting ready to go. We all piled into the rover and they're weren't any seats left so I sat on Ashton's lap. It was cute.