Chapter One

I was on my way to Australia , to meet my friend. She is going to show me around Melbourne and go out to places and just hang out. As I arrived she came out of her house and ran to my car. I shut my car off and got out. I ran to her and hugged her. She was crying. I didn't know she would miss me so much. "So how're you and Luke going bby?" She instantly cheered up. Every time we talk about Mr. Luke Hemmings she is very happy.

     "Oh you know , were just amazing ! " she said all happy. "Oh btw one of Luke's friends wants to meet you." I looked at her funny. "But why ?! Im me ?! Who wants to meet me ?! " I laughed an so did she. "Oh come on Brooke , you need other friends and maybe as boyfriend ?!" I widen my eyes and said " what boy would want to date me?!" I had a horrified look on my face. She laughed and said that when on of Luke's friends saw a picture of you they said they fell inlove. I just shook my head.

     We walked in and there were four boys sitting in the living room. I could recognize luke in a heart beat. This is my first time meeting him. I was kinda scared but I soon got over it. I sat down and I felt a pair of eyes on me. "Hi there , I'm Brooke ! " I waved at the boys that were looking at me. They all said hi back. They all said their names. Their names were Ashton , Michael , and Calum . I'm still trying to figure out which guy thinks I'm cute. I really wanna know , because I mean they're all so perfect. Ashton was smiling at me. I smiled back in response. Lynn , my friend was on Luke's lap smiling at me . "so Ashton , to you think she still cute? " she giggles. I started blushing like an idoit. " yeah, I really really think shes cute. I kinda wanna take her on a date if she'll let me. " I blushed again and nodded. "Oh Yaay ! Brooke's got a date on the first day of being here! "

     That night we all had some good laughs and a lot of joking around. Then we decided to get in the hottub. Lynn and I went upstairs to change while the boys changed down stairs . I walked down and I think Ashton got a boner because he was fixing himself a lot. I giggled and he was just staring me down like he wanted me. I was blushing cause I never had someone look at me like that and it was cute. Then I heard luke say " datum babe you look fine ! " I smiled at Lynn. Shes blushing just as much as I am.

     I walked to the hot tub and got in. Ashton got in and sat next to me. I smiled at him and he pulled me closer. He whispered to me "you make me horny like no other. " I looked at him and giggled. I have a feeling he was gonna make moves on me tonight.  No one has ever had this much interest in me in a while. I was gonna have fun teasing him tonight.

     He was rubbing my inner thigh while trying to get in my swim suit bottoms. I looked at him and he back tracked his hand back to my thigh.

    After everyone else got out of the tub , me and ashton stayed in talking to eachother . "maybe we could hit the sheets ?  I nodded and and giggled. He got out and handed me a towl. He helped me out and I thought that was sweet of him. We headed up to his room and he changed in the bathroom while I changed in the room. I picked out a movie , an then stuck it in the DVD player. He came out and he che cked me out. I blushed. "You blushing is the cutest thing in the world." I smiled and kissed his cheek. "That's all I get ?! " I laughed a little. He got on the bed and pulled me close to him. I thought to myself wow this is going fast but I really like him. He's sweet and its cute when I tease him. He kissed me. I just had my first kiss! Ever! "Thanks for my first kiss" I smiled big. He looked at me and  said "I was your first kiss ? I thought someone had already did? " I shook my head. He looked shocked. I laughed. "But why ? Your beautiful and I can't help but just to stare at you and think dirty things. I'm not complaining I'm just surprised that nobody had kissed you before."

I smiled. "Well your my first."