FUN, PAIN AND GAIN

C O R E Y ~

I woke up to the feeling of Charlotte unwrapping herself from my arms. We had managed to fall asleep on the sofa again.

She walked out of the room as I opened my eyes. I felt tired but extremely happy too. I sat up and wandered out of the room and into the kitchen where Charlotte was putting bread in the toaster.

" Good morning " she smiled.

I walked up behind her and kissed her cheek.

" Don't do that, what if violet or amber sees?! " she giggled.

" Oh I've already seen! "

We turned around and saw Amber standing there with a sneaky smirk on her face.

" Crap.. " I muttered.

" I saw you last night " Amber smirked " you two aren't very smart "

I glanced at Charlie and then back at amber. Somehow I knew we were done for.

" We... aren't.. together " Charlie stuttered nervously.

" So what are you? Friends with benefits or what? " Amber teased. We both stayed silent. " Yep, your totally friends with benefits! "

" No were not! " i argued.

" Then you're together? " she cheekily added.

" No! " Charlotte smirked.

" If your not together but you always kiss each-other then your friends with benefits! see my point!? " Amber argued as she grabbed an apple from the cupboard.

" Dammit... she has a point " Charlie giggled.

" Keep your mouth shut Amber " I said bluntly.

" Of course I will! " she giggled " you two are cute together! "

" Nah, Charlie's cute without me " I smirked. Charlie's face blushed red as she shoved me.

" What? it's a compliment! " i argued.

" I know! but now I'm a tomato! " she giggled.

" Tomatoes are cute! " I chuckled.

" Ill leave you two alone, I can't bare listen to all this lovey-dovey crap " Amber teased " bye "

She walked out the door and Charlie bit into her piece of bread. Her hair was frizzy and knotted and her makeup had been obliterated again but she looked amazing anyway.

" So what are you doing today? " I asked.

" Don't know " she smirked " I have to head upstairs and get changed, after that I might head down to the lake to draw "

" Can I come? " I asked.

" I didn't think you liked art? " she asked with a cute smile on her face.

" I don't, but I like when you draw " I replied. A few minutes later we both wandered up the stairs to change.

I put on a neat blue shirt and shorts because the weather was really nice today so I wanted to take advantage of it. I left my hair messy and walked back downstairs to get some food. I decided to eat a cookie instead of something normal, I didn't feel normal today.

" COREY! "

I heard Charlotte yell out to me as she stormed down the stairs. She stopped right in front of me with her makeup container in her hand.

" What's the problem?! " I asked as I bit into my cookie.

" THIS IS THE PROBLEM " she shouted. She pulled her shirt away from her neck and revealed the almost black bruise on the side of her neck.