CITY WITH AMBER

L I A M ~

This is Amazing! We're Actually Here?!

Harry and Charlotte sprinted off down the road towards the shops and Corey, Natalia and Violet made there way towards the skyscrapers in the centre of the city - leaving Amber and I alone.

Amber looked happier than me. Her eyes were sparkling and her smiled was making me happy.

" Where to first? " I asked.

" I don't know, how about We go on an adventure? " Amber suggested.

" Adventure it is! " I laughed as she linked arms with me and we began making out way down the road past some cute shops and cafés. I could smell the scent of pizza, perfume and flowers in the air coming from nearby shops and restaurants.

Amber suddenly stopped in front of a shop with a window in front of it. Suddenly I realised she was looking into a cake shop.

Behind the window was display cakes. Beautiful cakes with icing in every colour of the rainbow and decorative fondant. Some of them even had little wedding toppers of couples, people and even animals.

" Wow " Amber smiled " A real cake shop "

" Let's go inside " I smiled.

I pushed the door open and heard the sound of a bell jingle as we walked inside. The smell of freshly baked cakes flew up my nose and made my body relax instantly. Cinnamon, Strawberries, Blue berries, Mango, Vanilla, Peppermint and the richest chocolates I've ever seen. My eyes lit up as I scanned my eyes across the cakes and cupcakes behind the counter.

" This is awesome " Amber smiled.

" Want a cupcake? " I asked curiously as I nudged her with my elbow. She nodded quickly.

I bought two pretty cupcakes decorated in blue and pink icing and payed for them with the money my parents had given us to buy things ( i.e gold nuggets ) and we walked back outside.

Amber pulled her cupcake out of the brown paper bag and held it carefully in her hands as I scrambled around in my bag for a moment. She bit into her cupcake and I managed to take a photo just in time.

Click.

" No! I was making a weird face! " she complained with cupcake still in her mouth.

" You look great! is the cupcake good? " I asked as I pulled out mine.

" It's fab, eat yours " she smiled.

I bit into my cupcake and instantly loved it. The icing was sweet and tasted of peppermint besides it's blue colour.

Click.

" Wow Am! That must be ugly " I complained as I finished my delicious cupcake.

" you look great too! don't worry! " she giggled as she shoved the camera and the two photos into my backpack. We linked arms again and made our way down the road happily. I slipped my hand into her and she looked at me with a confused look in her eyes.

" Well nobody's here, so I'm taking advantage of it " I laughed as She squeezed my hand.

--------------------------------------------

" Clothes! " Amber giggled " An actually clothes shop! Not Online! "

Amber sprinted into a clothes shop we happened to be passing on our way down another street. I chuckled and followed her inside the shop.

The shop was filled with racks of brand new, never-worn clothes. These were nice clothes too.

" oh my gosh look at this top! " Amber smiled as she picked a pink t-shirt off a rack.