A\N

Okay guys I have a few things to say in this authors note.

Firstly, I need name ideas for the third story LIKE NOW because the next chapter is going to be the last! The main concept will be LAMBER for the first few chapters but I'm going to bring back everyone I've missed originally, including Lee an Livy, Stampy and Sqaishey and the other characters like Rosie, Dominic, Charlotte, Corey. I have finally decided what the main concept will be after the LAMBER issue ( at the start ) will be. And it is an idea I receive from a reader ( they will get full credit )

Secondly, To the people who take my ideas without credit. Stop it. I've never been upset about people using my ideas because I take it as a compliment but just leave credit guys?! it not that hard! I do it! Also to that one girl who is continually taking my ideas and putting them into her own stories CREDIT PLEASE!

Also, I'm sorry if my writing has gone downhill lately, but I promise you it will be back to what it was soon. I was really stressed because of school but now schools over and summer holidays have begun!

I won't be updating on Christmas ( obviously ) I might update on Christmas Eve or Boxing Day but Christmas is out! x

Any ideas for the third book are really welcome right now! I need them :)

THE FINAL THING! THIS IS QUITE A BIG DEAL!

I'm sure you know that I recently bought Dylan ( Violet and Netty's friend from Amari ) back into the story.

You ( my readers ) are in control.

I want to know what you guys want me to do with Dylan, his sister Cassie and Violet. Send me a private message of what you think should happen.. like if Dylan and Cassie should come live in the lovely world or if Violet and Dylan should end up together? I will write anything ( anything literally ) about them if it's what you guys want. Any ideas I'm open to and what happens to Dylan and Cassie is completely up to you.

Send me ideas!

Love you all

~ rubie <3