Chapter Two: The morning After

Sam woke up to the sound of someone gagging. He put his hand out to feel the space next to him. It was empty. Sam walked into their ensuite to find Donna on her knees puking into the toilet. Sam knelt behind her pulling back her hair and rubbing circles her back. Donna fell into his chest, whipping her mouth with a handtowel weakly.

"All that alcohol and dancing not agreeing with you darling?" Sam asked rhetorically

"Mm," Donna groaned.

"Yeah, just sit here until you feel better or I can pick you up and lay you on the bed. What would you prefer?"

"Well if I move in any way I'm going to be sick again, so I think the best option is to stay right here," she giggled.

"Ok darling. I'm going to go get you a drink of water."

As soon as Sam was out of sight Donna let out a groan. Her head throbbed and her hearing was sensitive. She with her back against the cool wall. She closed her eyes to gain some relief.

Sam entered the room looking sympathetically at his new wife. He handed her the glass of water as well as some tablets. Donna looked up at him silently thanking him.

"Ready to go back to bed now darling. I can place a bucket by the bed in case you don't get to the bathroom in time."

"Yes please," she nodded gingerly.

Sam picked his wife up bridal style and walked her back to the bed.
________________________________
~ thank you for reading, sorry it took so long to update. Love you all. As always leave any constructive criticism or feedback xx ~