Ella, what about girls talk?

"So I've been talking to this boy.. He goes to the same school as me and he's pretty cute."

(Says the blonde blue-eyed girl as she looks out the window with a wistful stare)

*Ella*

*Ella*

"It's adorable, he has a great name, Arthur, but he prefers to be called Art instead..."

"and he loves to cook, he owns a dog; Art fits my type so bad Annaaa~"

(Ella)

—"But?"
(The pink haired girl smirked)

—"If he sounds like a dream, why can't you ask him out Ella?"

*Anna*

*Anna*

"I'm.."
(Ella grips on her sweater as if something is holding her back from finishing the sentence.)

"I'm not over what happened last fall.. but, he said he'll wait for me, how am I suppose to turn down such good intentions??"
(Ella played with her hair in frustration and proceeds to lay her head on the table.)

"..I just don't see myself in him, ten years time you know. I just don't feel it Anna.."
(Emma groaned as she thinks about her conundrum)

—"Geez, I thought you'd share a decent anecdote with me, but instead a love problem. You never seem to run out of those huh"
(Anna laughed at her childhood friend's pitiful state. Thinking that there are bigger problems in the world and Ella was thinking about something minute {mai-nute})

"It's not funny Annaa~ I'm already a third year high shool student! How am I suppose to enjoy it when just the beginning of the first semester, a boy already confessed?!"
(Ella threw a tantrum and pouted.)

—"The sorrows of being beautiful fufu I can't relate."
(Anna continues to laugh)

"AAaaaa! You're so humble! I don't want to hear it from you, hmph"

"After all, on every year of your high school, every boy from every prefecture of every school would come to our house and bring flowers you know! You're beyond me Anna"
(Ella rolled her eyes)

"My ^^ you're exaggerating hehe"
(Anna giggled at Ella's praise and she laughed with her. They went silent yet the mood was pleasant and comfortable.)

.

.

"...I miss this :)"
(Ella sweetly smiled as she held her cup of coffee)

"I'll never run out of time for you Emma, you'll get through this."
(Anna reached out a hand and held Ella's)
"Oh and I also have news to share for you."
(Anna rumbled through her bag and brought out her phone)

"Do you remember the Takahashi's? Our neighbor who used to play with us all the time."
(Ella nods at Anna's question)

"yeah, what about it?"
(Ella looked at Anna with a puzzled expression because it's been 10 years since the household name was brought up to a conversation)

"Apparently, they came back from Moscow and invited aunty and uncle to a family dinner tonight."
(Anna)

"Wait, really? Didn't they disappear post-elementary year? What made them suddenly come back?"
(Ella)

"I don't know, but they're back."
(Ella felt a shiver throughout her body as Anna enunciated the last two words and the mood went bad.)

.

.

"So the Takahashi's are back huh...."

—"But I thought they were gone for good..."
(Ella mumbled to herself as she nervously drank the coffee)

*next part* (also I made a few changes with the dialogue, i hope it doesn't suck as much lololol)