Ella, what about reunions?

( wattpad won't let me use the center text anymore :c )

"Likewise Sera."
(Ella sounded plain and uninterested but she was actually exploding inside)

"Fuck, who even uses likewise in this day and age?"
(Ella thought to herself. Deteriorating inside)

"..Alright ^^"
(Sera smiled though she found her interaction with Ella unnatural and forced; "Still, this girl's pretty cute." and yet, she found her endearing.)

(There was painful silence as they wait for the adviser's signal to start the tour but the adviser was occupied with something else, which gave Ella the courage to take the initiative instead.)

"So, shall we? If we start early, we can cover every nook and cranny of this school"
(Ella politely offered)

"fufu okay, let's do that ^^"
(Sera chuckled)

"Be back before her introduction okaaaaaay"
(Teacher)

*(The new students at this school introduce themselves at the LAST period of their first day for them to be used at the school grounds by the second day)

-COURTYARD OF THE SCHOOL-

"Hey Ella, maybe we should rest for a bit

"Hey Ella, maybe we should rest for a bit. let's sit over there."
(Sera smiled at Ella and they both sat on a park bench by the big tree on the left)

(Ella thought to herself "What should I do? I've been a really boring tour guide for her..." as she sulked, to which Sera noticed)

"Aren't you gonna ask anything about me?"
(Sera asked)

"..?"
(Ella looked at her(Sera) with a perplexed expression)

"Well I'm a new student, who's transferring in the middle of the semester; don't you think that's a bit strange? ^^"
(Sera made small talk as she felt uncomfortable enduring the awkward silence Ella created)

"haha just a bit, why are you transferring here anyway?"
(Ella laughed with her and somehow the mood got lighter)

"My family has business matters in the country and our childhood friend goes to school here, my sister misses her dearly."
(Sera answered and Ella felt kind of hurt that she couldn't remember her. Ella wondered if Sera missed her too)

"O-oh.. I see"
(Ella gave a weak reaction that confused Sera: "Did I offend her somehow?")

"Anyway, how about you? Why don't you tell me something about yourself."
(Sera tried to lighten the conversation. She feels like she's been talking to a rock.)

"Well I like keeping things in order. I read books and drink too much coffee."
(Ella replied with a thought)

"You know, I like the idea of it too. Would you say you're a bit of a control freak?"
(Sera smiled at her question, she finally met someone who had a common ground with her interests)