chapter one - welcome to the hypehouse part 1

- Nick's POV -

I woke up to the sound of birds chirping through my bedroom window. I sat up and let my eyes adjust to the light. I turned my head to the side and saw Chase sitting up. "morning" he said with a smile. I smiled back "good morning". I got up out of my bed and got dressed.

"Nick, Chase" somebody called from downstairs. "I need you to come down here" I looked at Chase and shouted back "we're coming" we walked down the stairs to meet the rest of the group.

"okay everyone, I have something really important to talk to you about" Dixie said with a smile. "we have some good news, we have two new members joining us as if tomorrow." Charlie said with a cheeky smile. "spill the names" Chase replied while laughing. "THE LOPEZ BROTHERS! Tony and Ondreaz" she replied with a smile.

I walked into my room shouting "at least I will finally have someone who can dance to teach me" I jumped on my bed and put on some music. I scrolled through instagram and saw that the Tony boy that Charli was talking about had just posted a picture.

 I scrolled through instagram and saw that the Tony boy that Charli was talking about had just posted a picture

'so happy to move into the hypehouse and make some new friends🙃🖤'

- @/ondreazlopez | love you
- @/dixiedamelio | can't wait to meet you
- @/lilhuddy | see you soon bro💜
- @/teddy._.copter | look at you🔥
- @/nickaustin | 🙃

I scrolled through some of the comments, they were so sweet. I switched my phone off and walked over too my wardrobe. I got changed into my onesie and walked downstairs to say goodnight to everyone. I went back upstairs and went to bed.

"Nick, wake up" Chase whispered to me. he shook me lightly and I sat up. "what?" he smiled, "nothing just that Tony and Ondreaz are coming tomorrow" he smiled and said "aren't you excited". I smiled back and said "yes but I'm also tired" I closed my eyes and drifted off to sleep.

- Tony's POV -

I liked Nicks comment and smiled. he looked like such a sweet boy. "Ondreaz" I shouted. He came running up the stairs, he looked panicked. "don't shout my name like that, I thought you were hurt" he said with a smile. I laughed and said how I was excited to meet Nick. Ondreaz was the one one who knew that I like both boys and girls. I think he caught on that I liked Nick because he laughed and walked back to his room.

I got ready for bed and drifted of too sleep excited to go to the house in the morning.