chapter four - The teddy and the copter

- Tony's POV -

he sat up and looked at me with his beautiful smile. "you don't have to be shy around with me, I promise" I said with my charming smirk. I sat with him and layed my head on his shoulder.

he smiled and I stood up and held his hand as we walked out of the room and to the rest of the group

he smiled and I stood up and held his hand as we walked out of the room and to the rest of the group. "y-your really nice" he said clearly nervous. "you too" I said with a smirk. 

when we returned to the others i started making tiktoks, Nick was staring at me in awe. i giggled and walked over to him. "want me to teach you how to dance" i said whispering in his ear. he immediately started to blush. i finished my tiktok dance and threw the phone to Nick. "i'll be in my room, when you've learnt to dance you can give the phone back" i said smiling.

- Nick's POV - 

i watched his moves carefully, he was so good. I finally learnt one of his dance moves, blushing like crazy i walked into Tony's room and handed his phone back to him. "hey" he said smiling. i said hi back and walked out of his room and into mine to made some tiktoks on my own.

*knock, knock* i snapped out of my daze and headed towards the door. "come in" i said with a smile as the door opened and Tony walked in. we talked for hours on end. he was so charming, i gave him a smile and asked him if he wanted to play a game before we both went to bed, "we could invite the rest of the group" i said texting the group to come to my room.

- authors note, i'm so sorry for not being active. I hope you all have stayed safe. i love you and feel free to submit game ideas for the next chapter -