chapter two - welcome to the hypehouse part 2

- thank you so much for being so supportive. It means the world to me <3 please comment below any ideas you have or anything you want to see -

- Tony's POV -

*beep, beep, beep* I sat up and threw my alarm clock across the room. "wtf Tony!" Ondreaz shouted as it flew past his head, nearly hitting him. "oh- sorry" I said running over to him. "are you okay?" I said with a smile.

he nodded as he got up, "I'm going to get changed" he said as he walked into the bathroom. I had almost forgot that today was the day we were moving into the hypehouse.

 I had almost forgot that today was the day we were moving into the hypehouse

I threw on a top and some jeans and walked downstairs. "morning Tony" my mum said with a smile as she handed me my breakfast. Ondreaz joined us a few minutes later.

"all of your bags are packed in the car" my dad said with a frown. "I'm gonna miss you so much" my mum and dad said at the same time.

we said our goodbyes and started our journey to the hypehouse.

- Nick's POV -

I woke up to Chase and Charli making a tiktok. "really?" I said clearly annoyed. they apolagised while laughing. "as much as I want to scream at you for waking me up and an unnecessary hour there must be a reason" I said looking at them.

"did you forget already?" Chase said surprised. "Tony and Ondreaz are coming today." I looked at them in complete shock. "oh-my-god how did I forget" I said laughing.

they left the room so I could get dressed.

I put on my outfit and walked downstairs. "Dixie?" I called out hoping she was free to talk. she walked around the corner, "yesssss" she said with a big smile and she wrapped her arms around me. "I need your advice" she smiled "with?" I looked at the floor. "I- I think I'm gay" I said nervously. she looked at me and smiled. "I'm so happy for you". thank god my best friend didn't hate me.

I got a message from Chase saying the boys were nearly here. we all waited patiently in the living room. *knock, knock, knock* Chase got up and opened the door revealing the new boys.

- I'm so sorry if anything I say doesn't make sense. I'm really bad at writing stories😂😂🙃-