Chapter II: Finding her

When I got to my Bestfriend's place, I started telling him what had happen. After doing so, he told me that it was stupid and asked me

"You don't plan on finding who she is right? RIGHT?" he was so furies with me for some reason.

"Are you kidding me? How could I not." I said it with conviction, trying to change his mind, and then he suddenly says

"I'm just playing with yah! Of course, you should find her, I've never seen you so in to something and more to that 'to someone'"

So we planned out what to do in order to find her, and I remembered that the car she rode on, is somehow familiar. We took out a bunch of pictures from highschool to find if the car was included in some of our pictures, and after searching and searching for hours we eneded up NO WHERE, we didn't see the car in any of the pictures, we gave up on the pictures. And it just made me remember that Ivan and I had a picture on my wallet taken on our trip to a province down south, and as I take my wallet out and started scanning the pictures Ivan pointed out that he also have some pictures with him but it wasn't on his wallet. It was on a small box that he had hidden together with all of his old stuff.

"we're never goin' to find out who she is anyway, might as well recollect memories from our highschool days"

Ivan states as he goes down to the stairs to the basement to find his small box of pictures from that trip.

We just decided to let it go and have fun, enjoying our beers and laughing to the pictures we had before. But then later that night as we we're packing up, I saw an envelop with the words "The best Professor ever" written on it, and when I opened it I saw my Economic Teacher in the picture with me and Ivan and the best part; behind us was the car.

We were both pshyched about the big discovery I made. So that next morning we went to our old School, Baguio City National High School.

"Awwwww, our alma matter. So good to be back, so many fun memories here, my very first punch in the face,

my first slap, first kiss, first Girlfriend, first-" Ivan cuts my statement and says

"Ohhh, for the love of God, please stop, your making it weird, let's just go see Mr.... Mr....Mr....wait was his name again?"

and just like that we were back to square one, we had no idea what his name was, all we know is that he was one of the senior faculty members. But we can't just show up and ask for him if we don't even know his name. What we did is that we waited for him to show up...... and noon came, still we didn't see him, our last bet was the dismissal period which is not until 4 pm, we waited and waited and waited and waited for hours and when 4 pm came. We went to the faculty, waiting for him to show up but he didn't show up. Finally we decided to give up.

( In the car )

"I'm sorry to drag you in to this whole mess"

"It's alright men, we're bros' that's what we do"

and as I open the glove compartment to grab a bottle of water, I didn't realize it till then that I had the picture with me all along. So we went back to the faculty showing the picture and asking for him, but nobody knew who he was, which was really weird but the councelor noticed me, because we haven't realized it yet but we were already making a scene.

"Yup, I remember him, he resigned recently, nobody knows who he is beacause all of the faculty members are new" says the councelor.

"And nobody even bothered tell us that?"

"here is his new work adress"

"Thank you so much Madam Councelor"

And as we walk away we noticed that the adress given to us, was an adress to a bank, and that made us wonder what will we do or how will we react when we meet him. As a matter of fact, we even spent the night at my place to decide what to do, and the next morning, we did see him

But the story of that encounter is written on the third chapter...