Chapter III: Mr. Erickson

The next day has arrived and new hope knocked on my heart to find the girl that I saw on a lone walk by the park.

Ivan and I just woke up, still sleepy from last night. After the meal, we head out on a journey to find Mr. Erickson the professor who now apparently works at a bank. And as I park the car upon arriving at the bank, I became so nervous that I stayed for like 10 minutes inside the car. and when I finally got out, Ivan recieved a message that says he is being required for his attendance.

"I have to go check on something, I'll be back in a few hours" Ivan says as he leaves ang hails a cab.

And I had to do the rest on my own, my plan was to get things over soon, just get in there and ask him for what I needed to learn...... but I ended up withrawing, and as I was, I can't help but notice that he is not onsight. I looked left and right, even turned around for him to be found, and yet there he was not around. While doing so, I didn't notice that while looking for him, the line behind me was packed and thick. The things they say to me as I look for him was blocked due to my focus for searching him and later did I notice that I was brought to the office of the management for questioning. It was turning bad but not too fast because there is a silver lining behind the dark fuzz, the manager to question me was the guy whom I am searching for since the beginning two days has passed. He has not changed one tiny bit the same qualities of why we called such a guy the best professor there is. He was not furies and not mad instead catching up on how were doing on his office was talked about. Our conversation took a bit time longer enough for all my questions to be asked and his answers are all suffecient and enough for me to know that when he resigned his car was sold to a lady who for long time had her eyes on the vehicle. He sold it a young business lady named Nikka Aila, who is known for selling kareokes' around town.

This is now the monent I've been waiting for, now that I know who owns the car, I'll be able to find out who the girl is.

What I did next is call Aila for a rental of a kareoke but really I wanted to ask her about the other girl as a matter of fact she might even be the girl I'm looking for herself. So I did call her and arranged a meetibg at my place, and the next day she came over

and story my dear friends is written on the next chapter.