Chapter V: Brunch

When I woke up the next morning, I called her and confirmed our arrangement for lunch.

As I heard her voice, I thought to myself : Am I speaking to an angel? Her voice swifts so soft and the tone of her voice was perfect as if it was auto tuned into a pitch that will porpusely melt your heart.

Hence after confirming our lunch, I got up and started preparing but I was so tenced, not knowing what to do, I started trying on almost every shirt I had and putting on perfume all over me, but that wasn't enough. I had to try another pair of shirt and jeans, and this scenario went on for 3 more hours, and within that time my bestfriend Ivan came over coaching me what to do, but neither one of us knew what to do and as a result we ended up with a plain white shirt and black jeans and snickers. we were both so paronoid that we didn't notice we actually skipped breakfast.

And when lunch time finally came, she called and said that she'll be running a bit late. So I drove to town and went to Ocha, one of my favorite restaurants in town, I went in and got us both a table and while waiting I ordered some lemonade.

And after waiting for 15 minutes she called and said that she's almost at the restaurant "I'm sorry, but I'll be there in about two minutes tops"

And knowing that she's already on her way I started working out a small speech on how I should introduce myself, I started rumbling words out of my mouth, totally forgetting my place and making a scene in the restaurant. Everybody was looking at me and to clear the air I said "what!? never seen a guy trying to meet a girl before?"

And with that, all was good and awesome when suddenly a lovely girl walked in to the restaurant, she was brunette, wearing a lovely hat, she had a long hair, she wore blue jeans, black boots, wearing a jean jacket, and very beautiful, so beautiful that it magically and instantly stops time for a second and puts everything in place and the best part was: it was her, the girl I've been waiting for and the girl I've been searching for.

And as she came close and take of her hat, her hair waves back and falls perfectly aside, and I can smell her scent so fragrant that it makes you close your eyes. And then she extends her hand and says "I'm Scarlet jane, and it's great to finally meet you"

But wait, by the way that she just introduced herself and said that : it's great to finally meet you. It sounds like she knows who I am. She then later explained that she saw me on the park that day, and her sister had told her about me and that she checked out my facebook account a couple of times,  And so after introducing myself as well, we sat down and started to order. But She ordered a side dish, not really suited for lunch and the bad thing is: I was so hungry that I wanted to order the chicken, but I ended up ordering a slice of a delicious blue berry cheese cake, and by the end of it; I was still starving.

But our conversation was a real thrill, I learned a lot about her personal life and she knew more about me more than my bestfriend ever had, it was such an amazing talk over meal that we had to order three more times of what we had ordered for the first time. And when we had nothing more to talked about, she makes a big confenssion that she's been dying to tell me since the moment she walked in to the restaurant, it was also something I've been waiting to hear from all day and her confession goes like this:

"To be honest, When I met up with you for lunch I was really starving" and the moment she finished saying it, I started laughing and after a few seconds she also started laughing, we both laughed so hard and after doing so, I asked her if she wanted to grab some real food at Mcdonalds' and she replied with this

"I thought you'd never ask"

And when we were done paying up, we got up and went to Mcdonalds and surprisingly the most amazing thing happened,

while we were walking to Mcdonalds

she came close to me

And held my hand.

And as I look upon her beautiul face,

her smile, so amazing,

Her eyes matches the color of the

Sky in the morning

Blue eyes so beautiful more than

What you can imagine

And at that instant

All my troubles and worries in life were gone for a bit, and the only thing that mattered most was that moment

All those time spent searching and all effort made, just to find that one girl who's Identity I've always dreamt.

Now here she is beside me, she who now helds my hand, the girl of my dreams and the girl who lays beside me in the morning.

And to this day, when I breathe, I feel happy and invigorated for the life I live is so fulfilling and there is nothing more I could possibly ask and say I need for everything right now is in the right place with the perfect timing indeed.

-Jay Allan Vanicie writing as j_allan

Copy right- all rights resereved 2014