The One He Was Meant To Love

Friday 2:27 P.M.

Chuuya woke up. He looked around quickly. Where has he? Though a face that he saw reminded him. "Fydor," He said with a scoff. He never thought his soulmates' name would be so sour on the tip of his tongue.

"So Chuuya, let me ask. What did you see in soulmate before you met them?" He asked. Chuuya just turned his head.

"Where is Dazai?" Chuuya asked. he only came to retrieve him so, that was all he planned to do here. Fedora shook his head.

"You can't know stuff like that until you tell me what I want to hear." Fydor said as Chuuya scoffed. He just laid back down. If he fell asleep he wouldn't have to deal with him. "Come on Chuuya, if you just start talking I'll let you go." Fydor said as Chuuya sat up.

"Fine." He said as Fydor smiled his devilish grin. Who said that he would be telling the truth? "I thought you'd be a girl first of all, and I thought you'd be beautiful." Chuuya said looking him up and down. "Though I didn't expect you to be a rat." He muttered as Fydor frowned.

"Now that's not nice, I'm letting you stay in my beautiful palace." Fydor said as Chuuya sighed. Chuuya didn't look in his direction, he wondered how much longer until Fydor would let him go.

"Okay next question rat." He scoffed as Fydor sighed.

"Do you think that we could ever work together if you leave the port mafia?" Fydor asked, leaving Chuuya wide-eyed. Fydor was his soulmate no matter what he thought about him, he didn't intend on staying with Dazai forever. Though now that he learned that Dazai has been keeping secrets for all this time which Chuuya didn't know the end too. Maybe Fydor was being honest.

"Maybe, just let Dazai go. He has no business in this mess." Chuuya scoffed as Fydor chuckled a bit.

"Dazai is nowhere close to being as innocent as you. I still have things I need to settle between him and Sarah, so don't worry your little mind about him." Fydor said only confirming his suspicions about Dazai. Fydor got up and began walking away. "Don't forget, I'm offering you something most will never get to taste. Freedom from the Mafia and the Dazai you hate so much." He said before closing the door. Leaving Chuuya to figure everything out by himself, once again.

Friday 7:52 P.M.

Kouyou was pacing around the executives office. Mori was sitting, head in hand still trying to figure something out. Though they were both nowhere close to figuring it out. Who was this killer? How did they take Chuuya? What would their plan be now? Ny the time backup arrived they couldn't do anything as they hadn't been notified exactly when Chuuya was taken.

"Kouyou. I'm pretty sure they'll be alright. We'll give one last effort, but if that doesn't work we have to call it quits until we gather more Intel." Mori said as Kouyou stopped her pacing and sat down.

"Yeah, I think we'll just have to go with that." She said with a defeated nod. Kouyou didn't want to do this. She wanted Chuuya to be safe and not even have a chance at getting hurt. Though the soulmate killer was good at hiding and they would have a lot of trouble trying to find a way in. Kouyou got up and went to leave.

"If Chuuya's already gone I'm very sorry for you loss. He was like your son really." Mori said as Kouyou walked out. A tear ran down her face. She was sorry for her terrible parenting, and not being able to keep a single person safe.

Saturday 12:48 P.M.

Dazai was no longer in the nice room. Which was now being inhabited by Chuuya, he was in dark room. His hands were handcuffed above his head. All he could see were bones in the candle light. Dazai scoffed. He knew this day was long awaited. He knew something bad would happen when he decided to stop pursuing Sarah, though he never guessed it would get him and his partner killed.

The cell door opened and Fydor walked in. "Well hello Dazai. Your partner seems to be enjoying their new life." Fydor said as Dazai lunged forward, not making it far due to his cuffs.

"What did you do to him!" He yelled as Fydor chuckled. A menacing grin plastered across his face.

"I just gave him a better offer than you ever could." He said as Dazai sat defeated and wide-eyed.

"How do you know about that. I never told anybody but him." Dazai muttered starring down at the ground. This was what he got for setting Chuuya up and never telling him the full truth.

"Well a tiger stalks it's prey." Fydor said as Dazai laughed, trying to regain himself.

"The last time I checked you were a rat." Dazai corrected as Fydor nodded.

"None the less. I was always watching, and now that I have what I want I have no use for a traitor." Fydor said looking directly into Dazai's eyes. "Now for you leaving Sarah, I will have to kill you. Though don't worry, your precious Chuuya will be the one behind the trigger." Fydor said turning away to go, leaving Dazai in a downward spiral of despair.

Monday 6:27 A.M.

Mori had all of Black Lizard and Kouyou ready to infiltrate the base.

"Now, let's bust those two out of there." Mori said as Kouyou summoned her gift, who would cut down the door. Though before she got to give her the command a yell was heard.

"Dazai!" Chuuya yelled as a bang rang through the house. Chuuya fell to his knees as Dazai's blood began to pool. Chuuya missed the vital organs but with no help around he was afraid. Fydor just smiled patting Chuuya on the back.

Kouyou gave the command cutting the door down. They didn't plan for this, but they were ready. This would be the end of the soulmate killer.