Chapter 16

Last time:
"But it's still nice to fantasize about getting married." Kayano said. "Right Bitch-Sensei?" Kayano asked her. "W-What are you talking about?!" Bitch-Sensei asked. 
Now:
"Come on we know you like Karasuma-Sensei!" Nakamura said. "Jeez me liking that man? He's way too dense!" Bitch-Sensei said. "Professor Bitch does have a point." Kanzaki said. "But do you really seriously think they will get married?" Megu asked. "I think so, I mean they do act like they are married already." Fuwa said. "I can hear the wedding bells already!" Kurahashi said. "Please don't sing 'I Can Hear The Bells' off of Hairspray." Hayami said. (does anyone know that movie? just me? okay.) "Aww!" Kurahashi said. "Remember when they first introduced themselves?" Yada said. "Yeah, Y/n was quiet and Karma was well Karma." Kayano said. "But whoever knew that those two were dating?" Nakamura said. "But she was acting, she really was like Karma." Kayano said. "Like you have room to talk." Sugino told her. "Fair." Kayano said. "But just imagine what their wedding would look like." Nakamura said. "I think Y/n would have a burgundy wedding dress instead of a white dress some how." Kurahashi said. "Can we drop the subject on marriage?" Okuda asked everyone looking kinda pissed off and everyone looked at her. "Okay." Nakamura said.
The next day you or Karma didn't go to school so Nagisa or someone would drop off your guys homework. "Hey Y/n, Kayano dropped off some homework for us." Karma told you he looks through the homework and saw it was all for you. "Well technically it look like your homework." Karma said as he handed the papers to you. "Great and all of them are math!" You said as you look through all your homework. "Well you are bad at math." Karma said "And your bad at Japanese." You told him. "Touche." Karma said. "So can you help me math?" You asked him. "If I help you won't be able to do the problem by yourself and you wouldn't learn it by yourself." Karma told you "Meanie." You said as you puff out your cheeks then went to do your homework and Karma just chuckles.
Karma's POV
When Y/n asked me for help on her homework I said no, because if I help her she won't figure it out herself and she called me a 'meanie' and I just chuckled at that. I looked at her doing her homework 'for someone who got kidnap and got out of the hospital she sure is cheery but yet Y/n is no ordinary girl that's for sure and that's what I love about her.' I smiled at the thought. "Karma I need your help! I don't get it!" Y/n whined I sighed "What problem is it?" I asked her. "Problem 6." Y/n told me, I looked it over "This is simple!" I told her. "Said the one who is the smartest student out of the class." Y/n said. "Hey I am not good at every subject, unlike you, you are good at Japanese while me I am terrible at it." I told her, she looks at her homework "Yeah, but still it feels like I have to be smart like you." Y/n told me. I looked at her I was angry at her "What do you mean? You are smart! Now if you are thinking that you aren't smart then you aren't smart at all!" I told her, I lifted up her chin, "So don't you think you have to been smart like me." I told her then just kissed her and then we pulled away and and put my arms around her "Time for punishment." I whispered into her ear and her face was red.
Your POV
When Karma said 'time for punishment' my face got red and he started to kiss my neck and I was trying to focus on my homework "Karma stop! I need to focus on my homework!" I told him "Fine, but you know that, that wasn't the real punishment." Karma whispered into my ear and then kiss my cheek and went back to his. 'I really hope that he doesn't do what I am thinking!'
Karma POV
I looked at the time "It's ten already?!" I exclaim and I looked at Y/n who is asleep on her desk and she was drooling on her homework. 'Should I pick her up and carry her to the bed and sleep there or just let her sleep on her desk?' I thought about it I just picked her up and carried her to our room and I saw her eye lids flutter open a little "Go back to sleep I am taking you to bed." I told her she nodded and went back to sleep. I opened up the bedroom door and just peacefully laid her on the bed and closed my eyes but before I did I heard a whoosh outside and I knew it was the octopus and threw a Koro-Sensei knife at him but I miss 'eh so what?' I thought and went to sleep.

Third Person POV
It was the next day and sunlight was peeking in Karma's and Y/n's bedroom and woke up Y/n. "Morning already?" Y/n said, she looked and saw Karma was still sleeping "Karma time to get up." Y/n told him "Ugh in five more minutes."  He told her, she rolled her eyes "Karma if you don't get up in the next five minutes I will-" before Y/n could finish her sentence she got pulled backed down on the bed "Do what? I still haven't gave you your punishment yet." Karma told Y/n with a smirk on his face "You know that I had enough punishment ever since we have been dating." Y/n told Karma. "But you know you like my punishments." Karma told Y/n snaking his hand up her shirt.
Your POV
I felt Karma's hand snaking his hand up my shirt. "Really right now?" I asked him. "Oh does someone really want their punishment so badly?" Karma said then he got on top of me "N-No in fact I don't want your punishment!" I told him. "I know that is a lie." Karma said then he kissed me on the lips hard I put my arms around his neck and when we broke apart a string of saliva was connecting our lip and he smirked "I knew it was a lie." then he kissed me again and his tongue was asking my bottom lip for entrance and I knew if I don't want him to he would find away to so I just let him. Each time the kiss would get more passionate, like we were devouring each other but I was about to pass out and Karma saw that and immediately stop "You got your punishment so you are good." Karma told me. "I don't know why I got the punishment at all!" I said "Isn't today were we can go back to school?"
"Ugh! Can't we skip?!" Karma asked me. "No." I told him. "Ugh, fine." Karma said, both of us got dress for school and once we got there everyone was asking if me if I as okay and I told them "yes I am" then class started, I got out of PE so I just watch them today. Before I knew it the day was over and Nagisa and Kayano was walking with me and Karma home. "I am glad that you are better." Kayano told me. "Thanks and me too." I told her. Karma and I got home "Thank god the day is over." I said as I laid on the couch and Karma laid with me "Same." He said

The end sorry the end sucked i was running out of ideas comment and vote otherwise peace out