Chapter 19-Y/n is sick?

Last time:
"Yeah, thats right you big wussy." Y/n told him. What she told Karma was the last straw he picked up her and put her over his shoulder and carried her back home like that.
"I think that they will bang bang tonight." Maehara said and everyone just stares at him for a long time then just goes back to what they were doing.

Now:
Your POV
"Hey what the heck Karma!?" I asked him, he was still carrying me over the shoulder. "What?" He asked me. "I sang the song you picked out for me so why are you taking me back home!?" I asked him. "Because we are." He told me. We got home and carried me up to the room and laid me down on my bed and I saw his face was red. I smirked 'Could he be?' I thought. "Karma~" I said. "What?" He asked. "Are you embarrassed that I told our classmates you can't sing?" I asked him smirking. "Is that why you carried me out?"
Karma looked at me, he was bitting his lip.
Karma's POV.
Y/n asked me if I was embarrassed about that I can't sing I was bitting my lip "No. That's not why." I told her. "Oh? Then why?" She asked me,  she had a teasing tone. I got on top of her. "Because I was turned on by that song." I told her, her face was red. I snicker "Was you expecting that answer?" I asked her smirking. She put her arms around her neck and whispered into my ear "I had a second thought that this would happened." She whispered.
Your POV
He kissed me very roughly and I put my arms around his neck to deepen the kiss after a while we need to breath. "Plus Okajima and Maehara were being a perv." Karma said, after that we just cuddled. "So you was jealous." I said. "Maybe, maybe not." Karma told me. "Don't worry, they know not to mess with me because they know if they do they will get their asses kicked by either you or me." I told Karma. "You got that right." Karma said. "Plus, I would never leave my red devil." I told him as I put my arms around him then I kissed him. "Miss L/n you shouldn't have done that." Karma told me. Let's just say the night was a very long one and was glad that we had school the next day.
Third Person's POV
The Next day Y/n woke up, she didn't see Karma in the bed. 'Must be downstairs making breakfast.' Y/n thought. She got dress and went downstairs and she was right Karma was cooking breakfast. "Good morning." Y/n told Karma as she yawned. "Wow, I am shocked that you can still walk." Karma teased. "S-Shut up." Y/n told him with a red face. "So what's for breakfast? I am starving." Y/n asked. "Bacon, pancakes, eggs, and hash browns." Karma told her. "Who are you and what have you done to Karma." You said. Y/n ate really good. The rest of the day Karma and Y/n stayed home because Y/n wasn't feeling that well. Karma took her temperature and she had a really high temp. "Gah, but I don't feel like it." Y/n told Karma. "Still." He told her. So Karma was taking care of a sick Y/n.
Y/n POV.
Karma made me stay home and not go anywhere since I was sick and he is taking care of me. 'If Karma and I ever had a kid would he act like this?'  I thought, but then I shook the idea out of my mind. 'What the hell Y/n!? You and Karma are still in High School (i know its junior high in the anime but lets just do High School) why are you thinking that?! We aren't even married!'  Then I had the sudden urge to throw up and Karma saw it and grabbed the bucket. "You must have the stomach flu or something." Karma said. "If I had the stomach flu I wouldn't ate that much." I told Karma as I lay back down on the couch. "Take a nap." Karma told me. "Fine." I said.
Karma's POV.
Once Y/n feel asleep I was thinking the impossible, but she has a fever so she couldn't be right? I paced back and forth and then decided to make a doctor's appointment. After that I called Nagisa and told him what's wrong with Y/n I guess Kayano was with him. They came over and Bitch-Sensei, Karasuma-Sensei, and the octopus was with them. "Um why are they here?" I asked Nagisa. "We wanna see if she really is." Karasuma-Sensei said. "Getting pregnant at a young age, man I didn't do that." Bitch-sensei said. "Not the right time." Koro-Sensei told her. "Did you make a doctor's appointment?" Koro-Sensei asked. "Yeah." I said. "It will be fine Karma." Nagisa told me. "Does Y/n even think she might be?" Bitch-sensei asked me. "Yes I did." I heard a voice. We all turned and saw Y/n, she was awake. "Listen Y/n if you are then we can't have you back in 3 E or even school." Karasuma-Sensei told her. "B-But." Y/n said, tears were going down her face. "And would have to brainwash you." Karasuma-Sensei told her. "What?!" I exclaimed. "And that goes for you too Karma." Karasuma-Sensei said. "How about this, Y/n can take a pregnancy test and see if she is so we aren't jumping to conclusions." Bitch-sensei. "Yeah, good idea." Koro-Sensei said. "But we would need to buy one." I said.
Third Person's POV
"But we would need to buy one." Karma said. Y/n got up and went to the bathroom, "I had a funny feeling if one day this does happened." Y/n said, "So I brought some just incase."
"Well good thing she was prepared if this happened." Nagisa said. "Yeah unlike Karma." A voice said, everyone looked and saw Nakamura, Maehara, Okuda, Kanzaki, Sugino, and Isogai. "Hey what are you six doing here?" Karma asked. "We got a text from Kayano telling us the situation." Sugino said. Nakamura went right up to Karma and slapped him in the face. "Ow!" Karma exclaimed holding his cheek. "That for getting Y/n pregnant!" Nakamura said. "We don't know for sure." Karasuma-Sensei told Nakamura.
A couple of minutes later Y/n came out holding the pregnancy test. "What does it say?" Karma asked her. "I-Its..."
The end of the chapter. What will the results?! Will it be positive or will it be negative?! Find out next time on Chapter 20: The News!
A/N: I am back! Not dead! I hope you guys liked this chapter! Comment and vote otherwise peace out!✌