Chapter One

𝐋𝐨𝐮𝐢𝐬𝐞'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕

𝐃𝐞𝐜𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟐𝐭𝐡 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟓

I can't believe it! Tomorrow was the fifth year we had known each other...THE FIFTH! I had a special surprise booked for the girls. Currently, we're all staying in a luxury hotel, courtesy of Mia's amazing singing career alongside Carina. Who on Earth would have thought that a simple Instagram group chat could lead to something so amazing and life-changing?

Nette had booked this fabulous holiday to Rome for my birthday. Soon after, we had booked a 'spontaneous' trip to America (where we are now). The girls had no clue I had just bought us the home of our dreams.

Of course, we had talked about it before and had even gotten as far as being ready to sign papers to buying one, but none of us thought it was the right time. That was about a year ago, and now I have to sleep, to be refreshed for the big surprise!

I can't wait to see the surprise on their faces when they find out, I just hope they like it as much as I do.

𝐃𝐞𝐜𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟑𝐭𝐡 ; 𝟎𝟗:𝟑𝟖 𝐚𝐦

Awake before everyone! My day had a very quick start to it due to the excitement kicking in of how glorious this day would be! Last night, before going to bed, I had asked the catering staff at the hotel to prepare a surprise cake for today. The cake has the keys to the new house hidden inside, so, whoever finds the keys first gets to be the first to open up the house of our dreams.

It was bout 11 am and I had told everyone that there was a scavenger hunt, I was dropping clues every now and then until Payge thought of a very smart idea to take a break and have some cake. She was first to cut into the cake and was also first to find the keys. I could sense their excitement as I revealed the big secret...

A/N:

its currently 00:29 and I'm very tired so I'm sorry if stuff doesn't make sense lol. PLease give me suggestions on what happens in the house and who the girls should date/have a sort of