Chapter Three

Carina's POV

I love him. Shit- my feelings are so strong for him right now. Being on this trip with the girls is great and all but not being able to see my soulmate for so damn long just physically hurts. Of course, he doesn't know I'm madly in love with him yet and only a few of the girls know about my feelings for him. Wow, I didn't think I could cry over missing a guy so much. He means so much to me and my dream would just to be able to wrap my arms around his perfect body and hug him so tight right now. If we're all actually going to end up living here permanently, I have to tell him how I feel.

You know what? Fuck it! What have I got to lose?

I'm going to call him and confess...

**phone ringing**

"Come on. please pick up Keelan..." I whisper.

"Carina?" He picked up and said with that morning hunch in his voice. My feelings just became even stronger for him lol

"Hey, um can I tell you something, and you have to promise to not be mad at me?"

"Go ahead,"

"Well... shit this is gonna be awkward."

"Just tell me pleaseeee"

"KEELAN IM IN LOVE WITH YOUR CUTE ASS OKAY!" I blurted out.

"Carina, I think you need to know something..." I waited a long dramatic pause beofre he finally spoke again. "I've had a huge crush on you forever and I can't believe you feel the same."

It sounded as though he was crying, honestly, I was sobbing too and he could probably hear it.

"Ummm, Carina? Can you go look outside your hotel door real quick?"

"Oh okay, I'll be back in a minute."

I put down my phone onto the bed and walked towards the door. I wiped my eyes because the tears had recently blocked my vision. I was expecting a package or food. What I got was 100x better than my expectancy.

there he stood, in a dark blue suit and holding a bouquet of red roses. The man of my dreams had been waiting at my hotel door throughout our whole conversation/confession.

A hug wasn't enough, I had to do what was unexpected even to myself... I kissed him! I JUST KISSED THE GUY I LIKED BRO WTH!!! He's so dreamy. Words could never describe how lucky I am right now, in the safe arms of the man I truly love, nothing could hurt this spectacular moment.

We spent the night cuddling, watching Netflix and snacking on some popcorn before I fell asleep in his arms. I dreamed about our wedding. It's crazy I know but we're so in love with eachother, it's actually insane! I never knew that he actually liked me that way.

When breakfast time came the next mornng, we walked together -hand in hand- down to the cafe to eat with everyone else. The girls all smiled when we came in the room. My heart was so full, I was completely surrounded byt the people I love most.

-----
This is basically for Carina 😂
I love you girl 💗
word count; 527 <3