Chapter Two

Louise's POV

After the huge surprise, I needed to cool off and take a shower, it had been a very exciting day. I hopped in the shower, washed my hair and cleaned myself off. By the time I had finished, it was dark outside so I decided to do a facemask. Whilst finishing off my facemask, I sent a cute snap to Nathan, the guy I'm madly in love with. He was most likely to leave me on opened for at least an hour but to my surprise, he snapped back straight away. This was very unusual for him so I opened it.

the snap was a black screen with only the text saying "Surprise baby! I'm in New York and coming to ur hotel rn :) love you hun, see you soon <3"

I couldn't keep my excitement in. I had to tell one of the girls...

"Payge? Payge! You'll never guess what!!!"

"Why are you screamingggg... gimme a minute and ill be over to your hotel room," she said, then hung up.

I jumped up and down in pure ecstasy! My dreamy boyfriend was coming to my hotel in NEW YORK right now! Literally a dream come true... There were so many surprises all in one day, my brain could just... EXPLODE! I had spent all day with my favourite girls and now I'll spend the rest of my night with the guy I was planning a family with. I'm not sure what anyone else thinks, but that sounds like it comes right out of a romance film on Netflix lol

There was a knock on the day, Payge was here.

I spent about twenty minutes being hyped up by Payge, best hype girl ever honestly bro I love you girly :)

At about 21:30 Nathan arrived with his bags and cute lil face. He had obviously gotten a fresh haircut before the flight, just the way i love it. I hadn't seen him for over two weeks and I almost died when i was in his arms for the first time. It was incredible.

The hotel had built in Netflix so we stayed up past midnight binge watching Criminal Minds just because its bloody amazing. He ended up falling asleep in my lap, I couldn't help but admire how damn gorgeous he was and how lucky i was to have him. He's incredible, the night was incredible, the whole day was absolutely incredible.

I feel like being in New York made everything ten times more magical...

------

A/N

sorry for talking excessively about my crush lmao but I think he likes me... sorry I really do be missing him right now a lot, like way too much it's mad 🥺🌝

Once again I'm sorry lol but I like him a lot

enjoy this because I really wanted to write but I wasn't sure what to write about tonight so please gimme suggestions nowwww :)
word count: 486 😘