Chapter 3

I woke up in a really good mood today I just was so excited to see Vanessa today so I wanted to look nice today but only for her. I got my pants and shirt and put on my All Star convers and waited until I can leave ugh only 10 more mins left

                    ( 10 Mins later )

Yes finally I can go but then my mom called me  " hold on honey you almost forgot your back. Why you such in a hurry to get to school? " at this point I couldn't say anything to my mom because if I told her about Vanessa then she would just ask to many questions and I didn't have time to tell her the whole story  " I'm just ready to go to school mom that's all" so I left and headed outside aw man I can't wait to see her so I finally arrive at school and I'm standing and then I see Vanessa she looks beautiful like always but I couldn't help it and I stared at her again then she looked at my direction and she yelled  "HEY JAMIE" and she gave me a hug but this hug from every other hug I've ever gotten her hugs were so warm and cozy and I loved it I felt safe in her arms and happy. This is the first time I've ever smiled in a long time it felt special. So we went inside for school and I decided to go to her locker because why not I wanted to see her all day yesterday so I went to her locker. " hi so you wanna study in class because we're gonna have a test soon so I thought maybe we can be ahead of everyone else " but when I looked at her she looked sad " yeah sure" she responded and I saw her wrist again and it looked red probably worse then before. She gave me a sad look and said " hey Jamie how about you go to class I'll be there soon"  " oh.... Umm yeah sure I'll help you study later I guess " I felt like maybe I was annoying her but I wasn't sure why she was sad I went to class but I never saw her. After the bell rang I saw her in the hallway I was ready to go up and say my hello like always but there was other boy making her laugh and so I turned around and left maybe I was wrong to even make any girl smile I'm probably not good enough. Threw out the day I've gotten sad I didn't get to see Vanessa and I've dropped my grades so now I had two problems.

                    ( 2:15 end of the day )

It was time for everyone to go home and I saw Vanessa I didn't bother to go up to her im sure her other guy friend can just go ahead and say hi to her I'm not needed but then she came up to me " hi Jamie, are you mad at me I know we were supposed to study but I was in a Lil problem "  " its okay I understand I bother you a lot"   " No no you don't I enjoy being near you. Your filled with energy and your kind and you helped me in my work its just I have problems I hope you can understand? "   " yeah its fine I guess I'll see you tomorrow right?"    " yeah we'll see each tomorrow " 

So I didn't have the best day after all but I needed to know what was wrong with her I felt upset as soon as I saw her look sad maybe tomorrow can be a better day but I needed to find out what was wrong with her first. I arrived at home and all I could think about is Vanessa she always seems to be in my mind where ever I go or whatever I do I tried to forget about what happened today since it wasn't the best day for the both of us.

                           ( 9:30 p.m )

So it was getting late and I decided to go to bed I'm hoping maybe tomorrow will be a better day but I kept thinking about her again is it feelings that I'm catching?