Chapter 7

I was going to have some practice on the moon standing more often because it was remarkable the change in Jamie when he came back from the moon.

                          ( Jamie's P.O.V )
" hey Vanessa you know its good to just think outside of this world it can relax you a bit but the only reason why I took my deep breath in was because I was trying to figure put why you would do that, and you shouldn't be doing that I mean I know its what some people do but no matter what happens in life or how hard your life seems right now I'm always here for you. I need you to be strong and try to get past all the bad days or bad stuffs that been happening because in the end I know you can do way better if you have faith in yourself. " she looked at me and smiled, at this point I felt like I've said the right thing. " thanks for saying that it means a lot for someone to actually put there own time and be with me. "   " No problem I'll always be there till the end of time"  she smiled and giggled. But her laugh is just amazing its cute in a way but also funny and I loved it " sorry I didn't mean to laugh like that. I...I haven't laughed in front of anyone in awhile." She gotten sad after a couple seconds of laughing " hey is everything okay?"  " yeah I'm fine don't worry about me"  we both laid on the ground and looked at the sky but I kept my eyes on her. The way her eyes light up when looking up there, the way she smiles. And that's when I made my move and I hugged her and I said " no matter what's goes on in life just remember and go stand onthe moon" and I keep hugging her and she hugs back and says " Thanks for helping me when I need it most. Without you I wouldn't be as happy or giggly whenever I'm around you" when she said that to me I got really happy because not one girl ever said that me, not one girl said thank you, and not one girl made me this happy. And now I know that I caught feelings for Vanessa and this never happened to me. I've never caught feelings for a girl until now but I'm to afraid to even tell her "I like you" I can't say that I don't wanna feel rejected and start to feel bad I don't even know if she likes me back. But that doesn't matter right now as long as she's happy then I'll be happy too because her happiness matter more to me then my happiness. And if I have to defend her I will. Whatever it takes to keep her happy. But I know my birthday is in 2 weeks even though I don't have much Friends I should invite her over my house. I want her to have fun will I want us to have fun. We go out the woods the next day and I walk her home. "We should do that more often" I say " yeah I liked going out in the woods it very relaxing " just seeing her smile made my day completely. But I really wanted to tell her how I felt, all the emotions I have towards her. But I'll tell her soon and hopefully won't get rejected.

                                 ( Vanessa's P.O.V )

Yesterday was honestly the best day to be at the woods. I never really smiled this much in a long time. After he left and dropped me off my place I started to miss him and this brealy happens to me, I can't believe I'm falling for him. But he was the one boy who actually cared about me but I'm to afraid to tell him...