ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙: 𝕄𝕚𝕤𝕤𝕚𝕟𝕘

"Your still nothing more then a worthless nobody stupid Deku! You should just take my advice and go take a leap of the highest building. It's not like anybody will care, Icy-hot had the right idea by disappearing!" Bakugo basically screeched as he pushed Deku to the ground, tears pricked Deku's eyes "Kacchan stop! Todoroki-Kun could be serious danger, he's been missing for over a week and you shouldn't make fun of him!!" Deku's voice was quiet but it had grown more confidence over the months while he was at UA. "Whatever Shitty Deku!" Bakugo's gaze changed to the open notebook on the ground. "You might as well buy a new notebook, that one looks full! It's now as useless as you!" Before Deku could respond Bakugo had stormed off, probably to go find Kirishima and rant to him.

 Deku looked at his full notebook and mumbled to himself "I guess Kacchan's right...ill go to the store today.." Deku got up and started walking to the closest store. As he was walking he began to think about recent events. Todoroki hadn't been showing up to class for over a week and no body has seen him. Even Endeavor. There was always the possibility he ran away but that wasn't really like Todoroki. Deku sighed and walked into the store, picked up a new notebook, and started walking back to the school. He walked the way he came until he came to a stop, the road was closed due to a car crash. No big deal. Deku turned around and went a different route. Only problem about this route was there was a lot of alleyways and druggies. Deku kept his guard up as he walked passed people. Everything was going fine even with Deku being paranoid. This way would take him 10 more minutes which annoyed Deku a bit.

  5 minutes from walking Deku let his guard down feeling safer. He was close to the school. He stared at the new notebook he just got, it had a nice design and was fun to look at. Deku wanted to look through it for the heck of it but right as he opened it an arm grabbed his arm and pulled him into a deeper alleyway. Deku tried running away but when he tried the person grabbed Deku's arm again and twisted it around to his back. They then kicked him to the ground. All this happened so fast that Deku wasn't able to tell what was going on. Next thing he knew the guy grabs Deku's face and smashes it into a wall, causing him to pass out. 

Time skip brought to you by my anxiety

 Deku soon woke up in a panic. He was tied to a small chair and it was quite uncomfortable. He tried struggling out of it as quietly as he could. In front of him was Tomura Shigaraki. Despite Deku trying to be quiet Tomura heard him and stood up. "Your awake. Good." his voice was like poison. It was sharp and it stung hearing it. "Let me go! Why am I here?!" Deku screamed, this made Tomura laugh "Well I might as well tell you whats going on since you won't remember anything" Tomura chuckles again.

 "What do you mean by that?!" Deku said in a scared tone. "Well you see its quite simple, we're gonna erase your memory, and then your useful quirk will be ours." Tomura had a smirk on his face that could make anyone uneasy "No! No no no...I won't let you do this! I'll never work with villains, even if you wipe my memory." Deku let a couple tears stream down his face "Oh don't worry...you won't think of us as villains when you lose your memory, you'll think of us as the good guys" Tomura's grin widened. "No...please don't do this" Deku struggles a bit more, if Tomura heard him he ignored him and walked out of the room, moments later a man walks in and up over to Deku, he doesn't say anything for a little but after a little he speaks "Don't worry, this is a painless process. Its my quirk, ill explain. I just have to put my hand here..." he proceeds to put a hand on Deku's forehead, Deku screams at him to 'go away' but he doesn't listen "and I power it up...you'll pass out in a few seconds" the mans hand starts glowing a little and as soon as the man pulls his hand away Dekus vision started getting blurry. Deku felt as if the world was collapsing around him and he was sinking into darkness "no..no...let me out." Dekus words were slower as he struggled to stay awake "plea-" before Deku could finish the sentence he passed out.