Chapter 6

Later Kato says, "Im sorry I called you like Chasity. It's my fault. How can I make it up to you?"
I say, "Just. Let. Me. Think," Between sobs.
"Don't cry baby. He never wanted you. He wants Fawn, obviously. Right babe?" Fawn says.
"I TOLD YOU TO STOP CALLING ME BABE!" Kato yells.
"THEN WHY DID, why did you stick up for her?!" I say.
"YOU HURT HER! THAT'S WHY!" Kato screams.
"SO! SO! YOU CARE MORE ABOUT HER, more than ME AND KAYLA!" I say.
"SKYLAR! STOP!" Kato yells.
"GET OF THE STUPID TRAIN! WERE IN THE CAPITOL! LEAVE! I'LL GET KAYLA! GO!" I scream.
I rush and get Kayla and walk off the train. Everyone in the Capitol aw's at the sight of our cute little child. Kayla doesn't do anything except for smile when I look at her. She doesn't know what is going on between her dad and mom. "Hi," I say to everyone.
As a mentor I coach Kato and Fawn in the Battle. I might not get Fawn anything, but maybe Kato. If he apologizes to not only me but Kayla.
"Hi," Kayla says.
"Oh my! Her first word!" I say.
"How old is she?" A interviewer asks.
"Well! She is only 1 years old," I say.
Kato sees Kayla and I being interviewed. He wants to run over but Ally pushes him and Fawn inside.
"Can you say that again, Kayla?" The interviewer asks.
"Yes," I say telling him that he is right on the name.
"Hi!" Kayla says again.
"Aw!" Comes from the crowd.
Before any more questions are asked I rush Kayla and myself into the building. "What was that?" Kato nearly screams.
"A interview. For Kayla," I say. "You should be excited! She said hi!"
"Hi," Kayla says.
At this Kato smiles at Kayla and then starts screaming, "SO YOU DIDN'T GET ME! YOU ARE NOT A GOOD WIFE!"
"Oh. Ok," I say with a straight face with tears in my eyes.
Then Kato stalks away. I walk away knowing he is watching me. I stalk away with tears crying and I hear sobs. One is Katos another is Kayla.
"Bye," I say.
"Bye," Kato says.
"C'mon lets go Kato," I hear Fawn say.
"FAWN! I HAVE TO SET THINGS RIGHT! WITH MY WIFE!" Kato says.
"Ok," Fawn says.
"Skylar. Im so, so, so, soo, sorry!" Kato says.
"Ok. I will be able to let you sleep with me." I say.
"Yes!" Kato says.
"If! You agree to have NOTHING to do with fawn," I say.
"Ok," Kato says.