The Return Of The Grape

Check out my Patreon!

https://www.patreon.com/vigilantschemer

<><><><><><>

CoffeeHoarder: Does anyone know where Denki is?

SassyCinnamonRoll: He and the rest of the Bakusquad went to the mall

Ribbit: Is that really a good idea?

AuxCord: Yeah didn't they nearly get kicked out of a store last time they all went together?

IcyHot: But they didn't

SassyCinnamonRoll: I'm sure they'll be fine

QueenUraraka: I think they just want to take Bakugo's mind off of what's happened lately

Ribbit: That's fair

SnarkyUncleSanic: Then we should not bother them and let them enjoy their outing in peace

SavageQueen: I hope they have an enjoyable outing, after everything that's happened lately they could all use a nice stress reliever

AuxCord: I hope so too

<><><><><><><>

Denki smiled softly as she watched Mina tear through the different skirts and dresses with a determined look on her face. When she had told Mina that she had never been able to own anty feminine like clothes of her own she had made it her personal mission to find the best girl clothes for her imaginable. Bakugo, Sero and Kirishima were all currently in another store so that they could avoid the hurricane that was Mina Ashido.

"What do you think of this one?" Mina asked as she turned to face her and held up a knee-length yellow and black pleated skirt. Denki gasped softly as she approached her and took the skirt from her hands.

"I love it!" She said cheerfully, Mina smiled smugly before she reached over and grabbed a white blouse.

"Come on let's go see how you look in it!" She said excitedly as she began pushing Denki towards the dressing room who just chuckled and complied with her demands and walked into one of the changing rooms.

She smiled softly to herself as she spun in front of the mirror making the skirt flare up a bit, her grin widened before she stepped out of the changing room to show Mina who let out an ear-piercing squeal at the sight of her.

"Oh, Denki you look beautiful!" She squealed as she pulled her into a tight hug, Denki chuckled and patted her back only to begin wheezing when the hug grew a little too tight.

"Mina... air..." She gasped out and Mina squeaked before letting her go and giving her an apologetic look.

"Sorry Denki" She said sheepishly but Denki just chuckled and waved her apology away.

"It's fine Mina" She said simply and Mina nodded before making her change back so that they could pick out a few more outfits. They ended up leaving the store with a few bags each as Mina had found a few outfits for herself.

"Thanks again Mina, this meant a lot" Denki said softly as she turned to give Mina a thankful smile, Mina just hummed and wrapped an arm around her shoulders.

"Think nothing of it Pikachu, you should be allowed to express yourself any way you want" She said warmly and Denki's grin grew as she snuggled slightly closer to Mina.

"Still I'm grateful" She said and Mina just chuckled and ruffled her hair.

"Well if it isn't the fag that got me expelled" A voice sneered from behind them, they spun around and came face to face with Mineta who was sneering at them well actually he was only sneering at Denki.