𝒫𝒜𝑅𝒯 𝟣: 𝓂𝑒𝑒𝓉 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝒸𝓁𝒶𝓈𝓈

Good day to my fellow oxygen inhalers, hope you like this rewrite of my Saiki k crossover. If you just found this now, don't read the other version. Now onto the story.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

𝒫𝒜𝑅𝒯 𝟣: 𝓂𝑒𝑒𝓉 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝒸𝓁𝒶𝓈𝓈

(𝒮𝒶𝒾𝓀𝒾'𝓈 𝒫𝑜𝓋)

I just wanted to transfer to a normal school. Looks like fate had other plans for Kusuo Saiki.

Good grief, a while back news had exploded with knowledge that the moon had been destroyed into a eternal crest shape.

After my own research turns out that was doings of a certain yellow octopus.

I then learned how he declared that he wants to be a teacher, who if not killed by graduation, will destroy the earth too.

If the earth got destroyed I can never live the peaceful life I wanted. Only one thing I can do in these circumstances.

Now that your getting caught up, I had pretty no choice other than to join class E in order to stop the world being demolished.

You might be thinking by now how easy this would be, an all powerful psychic has to kill an octopus that's a little faster than the others.

Mach 20 exactly, but even with that speed I still can walk faster with my antennae.

My problem is that since the whole government is trying to set their eyes on the target, if I try to get close they might see my powers.

For now I must keep them under wraps.

I decided to teleport to the top of the hill since it would be faster.

Why is this hill so high up any way?

I walk into the building to be greeted by Mr. Kurasuma.

"Ah you must be the new transfer student... Kusuo Saiki, am I correct?"

"Yes" - I say bluntly

"I will take you to your homeroom and introduce you to the class."

"Thank you."

I walk forward each step keeping in mind this will change my life forever and I'm making a decision that is not so 'ordinary'.

Yare Yare.

I guess I had no choice in the matter anyways, lets just hope this ends well.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Get ready my fellow wooden cabinets.