𝓟𝓐𝓡𝓣 2: 𝓶𝓮𝓮𝓽 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓬𝓵𝓪𝓼𝓼

Lets get this bread.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

𝒫𝒜𝑅𝒯 𝟤: 𝓂𝑒𝑒𝓉 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝒸𝓁𝒶𝓈𝓈

(𝓢𝓪𝓲𝓴𝓲'𝓼 𝓟𝓸𝓿)

We walk into the class room and I am suddenly bombarded with thoughts from my new fellow classmates up ahead.

"Everyone this is Kusuo Saiki, he will be the new transfer for the rest of the school year."

"It is very nice to meet you all."

"You can take the empty seat by Karma."

Thanks for the great seat.

Already I know that 'Karma' is going to be a problem going forward.

I'm saying with the knowledge that I've already read his mind and I already know that he plans to learn more about me but not in very 'friendly' ways.

First day and I'm seated next someone who I know will bother me for the rest of the school year.

The door then opened to revel the one and only, Koro-sensei.

I had already seen him through clairvoyance, but in person I have to say is slightly frightening.

"A new face I spot, Mr. Karasuma informed me about you yesterday, welcome to class E."

I already read his mind and it seems he wants me to make friends with the class.

I'm sorry but I will try my hardest not to.

Despite the whole moon thing and plans to destroy the earth he doesn't seem like a total bad guy.

"Today we will start class off with a quiz!"

I hear groans throughout the class, Yare Yare.

Koro sensei decided the best way to see how smart I am would be a pop-quiz.

Although tests like these are simple to me since I can just cheat.

I don't want to stand out so, like all the other tests I've done, I'll purposely give myself a average score.

What I'm really worried about is the next period, PE.

"Hey Newbie." Karma says in a annoyingly confident voice.

I already know he has ill-intent even before he said anything.

I also know he already finished his test so there's not much I can do to shut him up.

I cover more of my paper.

"Not much of a talker are ya?"

All I can do is sit silently in my seat till the dreaded next hour, as I hear koro-sensei yell at Karma for talking during a test.

Koro-sensei, a name the class chose for a 'unkillable' teacher.

We'll see about that.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hope you liked these letters combined.