𝓟𝓐𝓡𝓣 4: 𝓐𝓯𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓼𝓬𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓵 𝓽𝓻𝓸𝓾𝓫𝓵𝓮

Infires
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
𝒜𝒻𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝓈𝒸𝒽𝑜𝑜𝓁 𝓉𝓇𝑜𝓊𝒷𝓁𝑒

(𝓢𝓪𝓲𝓴𝓲'𝓼 𝓟𝓸𝓿)

"Oh hi Saiki, I didn't know if you remember but I'm Shiota Nagisa."

"I was wondering if you wanted to go to a cafe after school with me and Karma?"

The pro's and con's of this situation are weighing down on me.

I could get some coffee jelly but I would have to avoid the questions regarding me joining class E, yet still talk and talk about myself.

Yare Yare.

Although the cons the pro's might me some suspicion lost.

Even if I don't want to go i need to stop Nagisa and Karma from getting more ideas.

I say sure bluntly

"Okay, see you after class then."

He gives me a smile and returns to his seat

I look over to see Karma grinning more than ever.

And I already regret my decision.

(In the cafe)

Yare Yare.

I went to the cafe so I didn't have to be looked at as an outsider but it's just making more problems.

They've been asking me about stuff I'm interested in but Nagisa and Karma still have other thoughts.

Nagisa still feels like i'm giving off a distant vibe and Karma is just thinking of more things about me that I'm trying my hardest to keep hidden.

What a pain.

The first day, and I already know he's going to be a nuisance for the rest of the school year.

Now back to the situation, the coffee jelly is calling my name but I should cut this meeting short.

"So Saiki, where are you from?" Karma says.

Saying where I'm from isn't much of a bother since I'm from a decent neighborhood and my grandparents are from the countryside.

But still, another annoying question from Karma.

Well since he's saying questions that don't matter I can continue to eat the refined taste of coffee jelly.

With each bite I savor the flavor.

I'll finish this then I'll probably leave.

"Ah- so how well did you think you did on the pop quiz?" Nagisa continues.

Since I got a average score I can respond with a average answer and say I did okay.

Shoot.

I knew this would happen.

Karma want's to talk about the transfer.

I'll just say I need to go to the bathroom.

I stand up from my seat and start to walk.

"Your going to the bathroom? We'll order some more desserts while your there I see the waiter coming back!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wus saiki gon do now? Get ready my fellow tea kettles.