a 2020 entry

i'm 19 now. i grew a lot physically, mentally and emotionally in 2019. i fought and managed to get 4 flat in my first semester.

with the covid-19 breakout going on right now, i'm staying at home thw whole time. with my family - parents, a big sister, 4 younger sisters and 2 younger brothers.

i feel guilty for complaining because i've read how much the unfortunate people suffer during the quarantine. however, i wish my parents didn't pressure me too much. it just make me hate staying home, with them.

i just feel like a maid in this house. except, i'm a maid that sleeps upstairs and not in the kitchen. if there's anything wrong in this house, i will be the ONLY person to get yell at. because apparently, i am the only child who knows how to cook and clean.

sometimes, i just want to talk back at them but that would make them the 'bad guy' and i know i'll feel guilty if i do so.

"mom, i watched 7 episodes of kdrama after i did the laundry and cook lunch heheee"

"no wonder the clothes are not folded yet," my mother replied.

i feel bad but my mind can only think how my parents thought that EVERYTHING IN THE HOUSE SHOULD ONLY BE DONE BY ME when in fact they have another 4 daughters. i am nothing but a maid.

i'm starting to hate staying with them.