Chapter 13

Brand's POV
Mikey got on and began sliding down, then Mouth and Stef, then Data and then Andi, I didn't know what was going to happen once we got to the end of the slide. So I grabbed Sammy's hand before she went on, she looked at me her eyes like a sad puppy.

"Sammy, I don't know what's at the end of the slide so I just want you to know that I've always loved you and I still do" I said looking deep into her eyes.

"I love you too and I have for a very long time" she admitted. I smiled and heard noise I nodded at her she looked at me before getting on the slide and began cheering. I chuckled and hopped on the slide, sliding in multiple different ways.

We shot out multiple different tunnels and landed in the water. We're not dead! I saw Mikey and hugged him tightly.

"You're a wimp, but your family" I said he smiled and hugged me back. I looked around and saw Sammy she swam over and hugged both me and Mikey. We smiled and pulled away.

We saw a big ship, we cheered and smiled. I picked Sammy up and hugged her. We swam over to the ship and climbed up the ropes, I can't believe we actually did it! We got to the ship!

We walked down to below deck and ignored Data's shouting. Sammy looked so happy and peaceful, she was in a daze almost. I stood up and walked to her causing her to look at me, she smiled and hugged me tightly. I smiled and hugged her back.

We walked over to Mikey, Mouth, Data and Stef.

"Where's the gold Mikey!" Mouth shouted and held him up by his shirt collar. I rushed over and got Mouth away from Mikey.

"Uh oh, I think I set off another trap" Andi shouted. We looked around to see if anything was moving but then we were hit with wood. We looked up and saw gold writing.

Mikey broke it and climbed through.

"What's up there?" I asked.

Mikey looked back down at me with a calm look.

"It's okay Brandon, just give me a second" he said.

"Okay" I said and nodded.

Sammy was looking at me with a smile, I smiled and held her hand giving it a small squeeze. We climbed up and saw Mikey talking to a skeleton, he turned around quickly and looked at us with a weird emotion.

"Guys, this is Willie. One Eyed Willie, say hi to Willie. Those are my friends the Goonies, how long have you been standing there? " he said.

"Long enough Mikey" I said still shocked we were looking at One Eyed Willie.

We walked over and looked at all the gold it was incredible. Sammy put a bunch of gold, emeralds diamonds, rubies and bits of jewellery into her overall pockets and zipped them up.

I saw something that reminded me of Sammy and stuffed it in my pockets.

"What if we make a trail of gems that lead the other way to us, to fool the Fratelli's" Mikey said holding up a bunch of gems.

"Now that sounds like an excellent idea!" We all turned around and saw the Fratelli's.