CHAPTER 2

After about four blissful hours of designing with multitasking between snacking on the oreos they had on the snack table I finished my design.It was supposed to be casual and fun.So i decided to do an entire mind trick design on it the trick was at different angles it looked like a sunrise and the other side looked like a sunset.I was proud of it.

Knowing Madam Rae she appreciated originality ,beauty and she did love art on clothing.It felt like I was kissing up to her but sometimes we need to play it safe especially since it was my first day.

The whole time Linda said nothing to me I avoided looking at her since i never wanted to her to ruin my pace but i could feel her eyes on me sometimes as she was doing her own things.I think it was just the introduction was a rocky start for us and it felt like she secretly hated me

"Why did you want to become a designer?"She asked, breaking the silence in the room.

"I have always been in love with designing .Its beautiful and it's universal and its a form of self-expression ,plus every single clothing i make i cherish remember and I am proud of it."I said

She simply nodded which made even more curious.She never wanted to hold a conversation with me whatsoever she always nodded when i answered or was quick to make sure that it does not continue.I never wanted to add on anything because i was avoiding the point where i was annoying.I went back to my tablet and looked at my designs and i was actually feeling happy about what i did that day.Hopefully Madam Rae liked me.That might have been one of the biggest downsides of being a designer,you can not assure someone likes what you have created even if you are in love with it.

At the end of the day i presented my design to Madam Rae and it was the deciding factor.She was kind but i could tell that she was a meticulous person and made sure that everything that would come from her design shop was up to a high standard.She looked at my work and after awhile she finally spoke.

"Miss Forester I think you did an amazing job,you are going to make a wonderful intern here.I would love it if you familiarise yourself with the other employees. "She said leaving smiling.

I was totally relieved. I could not believe it worked so much in my favour like that.

"It does look good."Linda said

A double win i honestly could not believe they actually liked it.It was like i just began my fantasy ,my dream,my own movie where everything I do just goes my way.Dare i say my road to fame.I was a huge dreamer even if i knew being the intern i would barely have enough time to myself and most of my work would just assisting the actual employees but i always believed hope gives us the will to continue.

At the end of the first day i had all i wanted to do is make some hot chocolate , watch a movie and sleep.After the design i had to steam so many dresses helped out other designers and i helped in the regular accounting of the materials in storage.I walked out of the office tired and by what i assumed was coincidence Keith Taptiklis was the one in the elevator.Just like in the morning,I never got that lucky but i would take the opportunity.

" Forester."He said

"Does everyone call you Stella?"He asked.

"Yes."

"Then I will call you Forester so you know I am the one calling you."He said charmingly.

His aura just made you feel like you were running in a field of grass on a cool sunny day.I smiled hoping that we would never get to the ground floor of the building.

"You look better than you were in the morning."He said smiling

"Yeah I was a bit nervous but the day went well."