CHAPTER 4

Linda came at the moment that Taptikils went out and I sat there a bit happier, I decided not to worry about the whole coffee shop thing and everything else was falling into place. Maybe I was just lucky and that was just all it was. After all, it wouldn't be the worst thing that will ever happen in my entire life. Dream job, cute guy, and living in the city all was good.

At that moment I decided maybe if I talked to Ms.snobby a.k.a Linda, she might be nicer to me considering that we would be working together for a really long time. Plus my luck was too good that day.

"Ummm Linda how comes you are always quick to shut me down?" I said with a new flash of confidence in myself

"Well I don't shut you down I'm teaching you more about myself so as we work together some things won't happen."

I considered what she was saying was true that all the times that you were shutting me down she was actually telling me more about herself like she was a germophobia and also that she was not a fan of morning greetings maybe I think it was a delivery of how she said her words which made me feel worse about what I was doing. Or it was just her whole weird dark vibes.

"Sometimes Stella it is important to notice what people are trying to do you are new here and you're new to Ida City some people may be nice to you in the attempt to get you to do something you don't want to do and others just want to tell you more about yourself in the way they are used to. I have been here for a long time this industry is tough to get into. Thank God that you can even get a place in Fig many weren't lucky." she finally said

I considered everything she was saying to be a correct account of everything that happens in life I was new to the city and I knew that not everything would go my way at that very moment it made me wonder what was Taptiklis real intention of talking to me but I said as long as I tread Softly and don't act carelessly like yesterday things would go my way. She managed to make me look like an utter idiot but maybe I should have not judged a book by its cover.

I looked at Linda and I felt like a smile was passing across my face. I considered what I felt like shutting me down and not being nice to me was just my head blocking out the situation that some people might be different from me.

"Thank You for clarifying that for me I really appreciate it," I said to her

You're welcome now we got some new clothes to steam."

I wanted to ask her more about it like if by any chance she had met Taptiklis but I knew that would just bring out an issue that I never wanted and if he heard that I was asking other people about him he might think I did not trust him. Plus I did not want to ruin any possible chances between him and me.

At the end of the day, I packed my things and headed home the second day as much as it started out as a rough day for me, number one going to the coffee shop and almost panicking, things finally worked out for me and everything settled in its place. My tablet was safe and I was happy.

I decided to call Taptiklis as he was one of the only people I actually bonded with. Even going through my messages on my phone from my friends were asking about how the city was and I really wanted to talk to him, it was good to catch up with someone who bought me a drink and brought me lunch.

I took out my phone and called him with the number he gave me and strangely enough the operator said that the phone number did not exist, maybe he had given me the wrong phone number but when we exchanged it was working I decided that I'll just talk to him the next day and I planned out the rest of my day and went to bed.

I went to work as usual. I noticed that some of the employees were really getting into my way of designing and took some of my advice which was amazing but the weird thing of the rest of the week was that I couldn't find Taptiklis anywhere. I really never wanted to ask other people about him since he was a curious guy and I never wanted anyone to know that I was looking for him, I still wanted to look focused. Maybe it was a one-time thing and he just liked treating newbies. At least I had my job to keep me busy.