To the airport! Destination? Death city

"I am sorry but didn't you hear lackey? You are not going anywhere until you answer our questions kora!" Colonello responded to him. Skull sighed as he explains " look I understand that you want answers minna-san, but I need to go somewhere like now so you either stay here or follow me".

Dino laughed and decline the offer: he has to get back to his family. Tsuna wanted to come, but, with the amount of paperwork everyone had made for him, he wasn't going to be able to escape from his duties. None of Tsuna's guardian except Yamamoto and Ryohei wanted to go for different reasons: laziness, loyalty to his boss, doesn't like crowding, wants to annoy a certain skylark and the last one just wants to follow her other half. The former arcobaleno obviously decided to follow their cloud. Varia joined since their mist is going. Byakuran and the rest, except Yuni and Gamma, declined for different reasons.
"All right, let's go to the airport!" Skull said as he gets up and started walking towards the garage. They had to use cars that the Vongola owns since they are 18 people. The varia were in one car while the arcobaleno were in another car. Yuni, Gamma, Takeshi and Ryohei were in a different vehicle. The ride to the airport was silent and very tense for the rainbow squad. Varia......do I have to say anything about it? The last group was more peaceful than the first two groups.

When they arrived at the airport, Skull took a glimpse a quick glimpse of everyone's soul. He then tells them " Alright, I'll tell you guys now something: when we arrive at the ticket booth stay close to me and if anyone asks questions about what type are you or who is your partner: tell them that you are the new students that just found out about this so you don't know except for the arcobaleno. They will be my meisters. If they persist with their questions: Yamamoto, Gamma, Levi, Fran and Squalo, you guys are "weapons". The rest of you will say that you are a meister. Is everything clear?" They nodded to Skull. They didn't really understand why, but soon they will get their answers.
When they reached one of the ticket booths, The lady working asked them their destination. The cloud answered: " Death City, Nevada". The worker stopped to look at the group. "Do you have proof?" she asks. The man takes out his wallet, opens it and shows her his status. She then turns to look at the rest of them. " And those people are with you?" He nods at the question. The lady gives them their tickets and tells them where their gates are. Viper was surprised: They didn't have to pay anything. They had to pass a security check first before going towards the gate. They thought that the metal detector was broken since it didn't beep when they pass through it when they are carrying weapons.
When they arrived at the gate, they didn't see a lot of people. When they board the plane, they noticed that the design are really different compare to a normal commercial airplane. As they sat down in the first-class seats, Lal couldn't take it anymore and said: " Lackey, spill, right now". He had no choice but to answer their questions.

" Why did the metal detector didn't beep when we clearly have weapons on ourselves?" " because it detects your soul Verde, not weapons"
" yo, Skull? What do you mean by weapon and meister?" " Well, Takeshi, in the Academy, you are identified by your type of soul. If you are a weapon, you are anthropomorphic: meaning that you can change into a certain type of weapon from guns to dagger. Meister, on the other hand, are people who can wield those weapons. Not every meister can wield the same weapon. For example, if Lussuria tried to lift me up in my weapon form, it won't work because our souls are on different levels. If one of the arcobaleno tried to lift me up, it will work not only because our souls are on the same levels,  but we have a sort of bond."
" Do you only have one weapon form Skull-nii-san?" " No, I actually have six other weapon forms, you will see them when we arrive at the academy"
" VOI! DOES THAT MEAN I CAN CHANGE INTO WEAPON!!??" " yes, Squalo, you can turn into a weapon"
"Skull, did you have a partner before I wield you?" " No Fon-senpai, you are actually the first meister to use me without being affected by any sort backlash"
" What backlash?" " well, Colonello-senpai, when the souls aren't on the same wavelength, the backlash can come in different ways. From electrocution to not being able to lift the weapon."
" DOES THAT MEAN LEON IS A WEAPON TO THE EXTREME?" " Good question, I'll have to ask the headmaster because I actually don't know, but highly unlikely since Leon came from Reborn-senpai's pacifier"
" Mu, why didn't we have to pay anything?" " Because of my status!" that earned a kick to his leg from a certain hitman. " Owww... But seriously, it is because of my status as a death weapon. I will explain the status later"

Skull entertained the group by answering their question as best as he could until they landed. When they got off the plane and out of the airport, it was around the afternoon. Yamamoto laughed as he points up to the sky" hahaha! Ne, the sun looks weird, doesn't it?" everyone apart from Skull looked up. "WHAT THE FUCK TRASH???" "EXTREME!!!" " Why does it have a face?" " DID THE SUN JUST LAUGHED??!" Skull sighed and said: "Welcome to Death City, don't question it since they are even more questionable things than this, Come on we got to get to the death room as soon as possible! " " The WHAT?!?!" Everyone exclaimed.