Chapter 1

Hi watty readers this is my first attempt to write a novel . I am not a professional write just a college student . I hope you guys appreciate my skills and my work . please don’t  despise my work with curses or anything nor correct my grammer . Don’t adverstise your work in comment box . I am new in this I need your support and love thankya…

All rights are reserved , please don’t copy this story or idea behind the story . otherwise you have to bear the consequences of your acts.

……………………………………………………………………………………………………………

“That's the thing about girls. Every time they do something pretty, even if they're not much to look at, or even if they're sort of stupid, you fall in love with them, and then you never know where the hell you are. Girls. Jesus Christ. They can drive you crazy. They really can.” 
― J.D. Salinger, The Catcher in the Rye

……………………………………………………………………………………………………………….

“Mariam “my best friend Sheena shouted from hall. This is the last year of our high school; we will be graduated in next six months. I was never a morning person which is the reason my friends Shina, Jonathan (Johnny), Mia were waiting for me downstairs in the hall. “Coming right away “I shouted from my room. It is a lovely winter morning with brightness of sun in California. It is our first day after winter break , I joined my friends in hall while they were arguing on a super hot guy in our high school William Swift , he is a big womanizer and captain of football team, I will not deny that I don’t have crush on that guy for almost three years .  To let my appearance be visible I shouted “guys why are you arguing , we are getting late , just get your asses up from the couch“. “Johnny is an assehole” exclaimed Mia. John and Mia are twin brother and sister ,  though they  are identical to each other but they always find an excuse to argue while Sheena is a calm one in our small group .Sheena is a brunette whom every guy want to date. On the contrary me , I m eighteen and single , I have chubby cheeks and a curvy figure , Sheena seems me to be cute but I thing I am chubby and little fat . We all get in my car , and reached school in hardly ten minutes , we were discussing about our winter breaks when my eyes fall on my long lasting crush William who was with other football player staring towards our group, he is so freaking hot with broad shoulders creamy skin and blue intimating eyes, it feels like I can stand there whole day admire him he is that much hot , we are in the same year , he is son of non other than Daniel Swift  one of the 20th richest person in the world ,  with good looks and money he was a perfect package that a women dream of, whenever he I see him , I get nervous and my heart beats started racing up , but I m sure he was only staring at Sheena as she was the most beautiful girl in our high school. John bumps at my shoulder and says “someone is turning like tomato while blushing “ I shove a playful punch on Johns shoulder. “It’s nothing like that “I whisper to John “owww ….. That hurts “ John exclaim while rubbing his shoulder. “You deserve that “ I said . John is one a person full of liveliness, I always consider him as my brother, which I don’t have as I am the only daughter of my parents who love me more than anything in the entire world we, unlike Mia who is somewhat reserved and happy to live in her own world, she didn’t take the news of her parents getting divorce well, after that she constructed wall around her heart, she loves her brother dearly but never shows him. Presently they live with their father Mr. Harold Jackman , who work whole day to pay the bills and to divert his mind from thoughts of his wife , whom he loves dearly but he don’t have any option just to divorce her as she always complaints about money and her expensive need , which uncle Harold was unable to fulfill with his low paying job .

 We started moving towards our lockers , where I saw William flirting with a girl , a pang of jealousy hit me , still I controlled my emotions as I know he was not mine and never will , he the hottest guy of school will never date a girl who is known as book worm , and dress in a shabby clothes , he was like a Greek god and me on the contrary I was dull, boring person , I can’t even present myself confidently in front of other people specially not in front of him , he make me nervous whenever he comes in front of me. And moreover he likes Brunettes and I was blond. I pick my books from my locker and move towards my class room without glancing towards his side .

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

Authors Note:

Guys this is my first work please corporate , thanks for reading , I hope u like this

Love ya buddies..:*

Special thanx to my besti zaynika for helping me ..  and making  cover for my book love u babes :* .. u r the best.