4. Bedtime stories are totally inaccurate

Harry Potter could not sleep. He was wriggling restlessly under his golden snitch bed covers, not tired at all. It was nearly midnight, way past his bedtime but he couldn't fall asleep. He'd had quite a long nap earlier and Harry suppose that it had messed up his

His mum and dad wanted to go to some fancy restaurant that Harry wasn't allowed to go to for some stupid grown up reason so he was staying the night at his uncles' house instead. This wasn't his first time sleeping at the house, but for some reason he just couldn't drift off.

"Uncle Padfooooooot! Uncle Moonyyyyyy!"

His uncles came into he room. Remus and Sirius were both red in the face, like they were embarrassed, though Harry couldn't think why. They both looked out of breath for some reason. Maybe they hadn't been able to sleep either, Harry thought.

"You alright, Harry?" Remus asked, leaning against the doorframe.

Harry shook his head, "I can't sleep." He whined.

Sirius sat at the edge of the bed and tousled Harry's hair. "Well, what do your parents normally do when you can't sleep?" He asked.

"Uh, well at home, when i can't sleep mum or dad tells me story." Harry said. "Can you tell me a story? Pleeaaaaaaassseee?" Harry begged.

Sirius grinned. "Yeah, ok. I've got a story for you. It's about how we found that rat in your basement,"

Harry's eyes lit up, "you mean Scabbers?"

Sirius nodded and smirked. "Yes, Scabbers. Now, listen carefully."

Harry settled himself beneath the covers and looked at Sirius patiently.

"One day Moony, your dad and I were given a mission by Professor Dumbledore to go into an enchanted forest. This forest was no ordinary forest, because it was... enchanted."

"Well done Sirius, A* story telling" Remus quipped. Sirius ignored him and Harry giggled.

"And in the forest, there were all sorts of creatures. Like fairies and pixies and wood nymphs and bowtruckles and more. And we were sent to speak with a tribe of trolls about them giving us some of their magical crystals in exchange for cheese. Trolls love cheese if you didn't know.

Anyway, when we got there, we spoke to the trolls and everything was going smoothly until..." Sirius paused and turned away for dramatic effect. "The hinkypunks attacked!"

Harry was hanging on to Sirius'every word while Remus facepalmed.

"The trolls were no match against the hinkypunks - until we joined in the fight and took them down! And once the fight was over, the trolls were so grateful that they took us to their secret hideout to celebrate the victory! We had a massive feast of just cheese!

There was stilton, bree, cheddar, red leister, wensleydale - every type of cheese you can think of, they had it! And there was a massive dance party and Remus did a back flip."

"Sirius I can't even do a cartwheel, let alone a backflip!"

"And at the end, when we were leaving the chief troll came up to us and said that we were the most noble humans and he rewarded us with Scabbers the rat!"

"And now he lives in the basement" Harry chimed.
"And now he lives in the basement." Sirius nodded.
"I wished Sirius lives in the basement instead." Remus mumbled.

Yes, that's definitely what happened.