New life

Ayeesharh's pov
       After the death of both my parent,my brother and I moved in with our big brother who lives abroad but he is here on a business trip.His wife Fatima really takes good care of us,and the few days I came here it feels like home they have three children Zainab,Aliyu and Kabir.
     'Mommy I want to go and get something from the shop' I said cause she said I should not call her ma'am 'dear where is zainab,she should escort you 'mom she is sleeping and I don't want to disturb her, don't worry I will be back early,plzzzz mommy 'i said giving her one of my innocent look 'ok fine but don't take long or we will have to come looking for you 'ok' i said as I grab my shoes and left through the back door
      "This estate is really big"said my inner self  'wuhfwuhf'  OMG a dog I never knew they was a dog in this estate 'ya Allah save me.

    Maryamarh's pov
      I just came back from the shop to get some sweet then I saw a girl looking very frighten and I sighted the dog.I started laughing because of the way she was acting ,let me help her.
        'hey' I said to her 'the dog would harm you silly,you can't be scared of the dog,in fact it is more like a puppy'i said sarcastically 'excuse me,you are not the dog,how do you know that the dog won't bite me 'she said rudely.'Woah madam hold it there since you can't be more polite have fun with the dog,tah tah for now' I said and turn to leave 'listen,am sorry please just help me'she said more calmly.After I chased the dog she thank me and introduced herself as Ayeesharh 'nice name,am Maryam but people call me Maryamarh.ok bye I don't wanna be late.
       Ayeesharh's pov
        The dog was about to eat me up when I heard someone laughing,like seriously this is not funny at all 'hey,the dog won't harm you silly,in fact it is more like a puppy 'she said sarcastically 'excuse me you are not the dog,so how do you know that the dog won't bite me' i said rudely 'woah madam hold it there since you can't be more polite have fun with the dog tah tah for know' she said and was about to leave.God I asked for a helper but you send this devil from about,I have to act nicer if I don't want to get bitten up by a dog or puppy 'listen I am sorry just helpe with the dog 'I said more calmly.
       Ever since that incident,we became really close with Maryamarh,we even became best friends.