At the party

Maryamarh's POV
     Here we are at the front of mansion where the party is held 'shall we' Ayeesharh said 'dear my head is aching Soo  we will go back home early please' I said acting ill 'ok fine,we are going to go by 11:30pm,is it ok' she asked 'yes tnx' "yooo finally I won" I said to my inner self'
         Ayeesharh's POV
    We have arrived and Maryamarh started her complain I comfort her by telling her we are going by 11:30pm and she was happy and am pretty sure she is thinking that she won.
       We got in everything was ok Maryamarh said she will just sit and watch I didn't want her to be bored so I checked on her every minute 'hey girlfriend are you having fun' I said while dancing 'just shut up and continue your dance moves' she said laughing 'listen am thirsty get me a normal drink and not alcohol' she said warning me 'right away ma'am your wish is my command' and I exist to get her a "normal drink".

        Unknown POV
She sure is having fun after snatching my happiness 'ma'am can I have a normal drink, don't add alcohol for two please'Ayeesharh said not facing me entirely 'right away ma'am' I said.
   She wants a normal drink, maybe this is the right time to get back at her.
      'Here ma'am' I handed the drink to her 'thanks' she said and left.

       Maryamarh's POV
It took Ayeesharh forever to get my drink 'sorry am late I got two for me and you' 'thanks'
      'No you will just watch my clothes for two days'she said laughing.

       Muhammad's POV
  The party is over and I was exhausted I really need a good,long sleep.
    I was about going when I sighted something or is it someone.
    I went to check it was a girl,she made me laugh her sense of dressing was really funny who comes to a party with hijjab.
    'waiter!waiter!' I shouted 'yes sir'
    'Take her to the room upstairs and remove her hijjab,her shoes make sure she lies in a comfortable position' I said and she left to carry the order. Great,now am sleeping in the parlous thanks to whosoever she is.

     It is morning and she is still not awake she must have taken too much alcohol,I went to check on her.'she is really cute, sleeping peacefully' I went to freshen up,brush my teeth and ordered for a hot coffee.I was standing by the balcony enjoying the view.Ahhhhh
      Maryamarh's POV
  I was having a good sleep when the sun ray shune on me ,'close the window' I said when suddenly I remembered yesterday's incident 'OMG where am I ? I asked when I saw someone standing by the balcony enjoying the view 'who are you?,what are you doing here' I asked 'finally you woke up you can sleep for Africa,you know'
       'that was not my question,how did I get here' I asked almost rudely 'well that's your own problem because you have been kidnapped by the world most dangerous criminal' he said in a evil tune that sounded as if he was acting.I wanted to laugh but I stopped 'please be serious how did I get here' I asked in one of my angelic tune 'ooh you came to my party yesterday and I saw you lying on the floor,so I asked a waiter which was a lady to bring you to my room,so you slept on my king size bed and I slept on a couch,can you imagine.... He talks a lot so I decided to stop him 'thanks alot,if you don't mind I want to get ready can you please excuse me' I said calmly 'sure come down for breakfast'.
     Muhammad's POV
She sure is a strange girl I wanted to scarce her I told her I was a kidnapper but the way she asked so nicely like an angel I told her everything.
     She later came down stairs for breakfast fast.Yup I cooked it,I think I should get A1  in cooking.
    Madam can I get to know your name,she thought for a while and then said 'Ayeesharh' which am sure she is lieing,who thinks of his name 'cool I am Muhammad.

      Maryamarh's POV
After breakfast I asked him to drop me at Ayeesharh house 'thank you' I said 'ok until next time 'he said 'there is no next time even this time was a mistake'i said this time rudely ' ook so because I brought you back home you want to show me your order side' he said 'byes got to go' I left.