Chapter Six 1.2

Chapter Six 1.2 - Confronting Enemies

Friday Night SmackDown

| Seth Rollins' Point Of View |

As our lips finally parted, we stared into each other's eyes. Nikki has the prettiest eyes ever, it's a sight to behold. There was silence between us but a sudden flash interrupts us, Eva had just taken a picture of Nikki & I.

"Oh my gosh, fans will so buzz about this. I can see it now '#NethBellins' trending worldwide and in newspapers!" Eva said as she continued to tap on her phone.

"You're seriously posting that?" I asked her nervously, nobody can see that picture!

"Yeah. What's wrong? Why do you sound and look nervous?" Eva asked curiously.

"Yeah, are you okay?" Nikki asked as well.

"I'm fine... Just, Eva... Don't post that picture." I said calmly as I took Eva's phone from her and deleted the picture.

"Hey, that was for my Instagram!" Eva whined.

"Sorry but no one must see that picture." I said, "I mean, nobody."

Nikki takes a step away from me as she gave me a look, "Why are you acting so paranoid? It's just a picture."

"You need to understand princess, it's nothing personal." I assured her as I placed my arm around her but she pushes my arm off.

"Nothing personal, eh? Because you're sounding like you're embarrassed to be with me in a picture." Nikki said as she crossed her arms.

"I promise, I'm not embarrassed. I'm actually proud to be in a picture with you." I told her.

"Then why are you acting weird when Eva took a picture of us?" Nikki asked.

"Because... Stephanie & Paul will kill me if I date anyone." I admitted.

"What?" Nikki asked in disbelief, "How? Why?"

"When I first joined The Authority, Paul & Stephanie made me sign a contract stating that I cannot date anyone because it will be a huge distraction to me. Plus, the fans will be outranged when they see you & me together. You'll get hate, I'll get fired, game over." I explained as Nikki's jaw dropped.

"Is that why we never hang out when Stephanie & Paul are around?" Nikki asked.

I nodded, "Yeah."

"Whoa, major revelation there." Eva said.

"But now, I think it's time I told Stephanie & Paul how I feel about that decision." I told the two girls.

"What do you mean, Seth?" Nikki asked.

"Yeah, spill." Eva said with a small smile.

"It's time I show Paul & Stephanie that I fell in love with the most gorgeous girl around." I told Nikki as I kissed her cheek.

Nikki blushed a deep red as Eva squealed, I smirked at Nikki as she gave me a sheepish smile.

"So, you gonna help me babe?" I asked Nikki as I dapped my arm around her, she did not move this time.

"Of course, I'd love to help." Nikki murmured adorably as she hid her face in my shirt.

"Oh my gosh, you two are super cute!" Eva squealed, "I better go before I explode in squeals again." She runs off.

"You're so cute, you know that?" I told Nikki while I lifted her head gently from my shirt.

"And you're so hot." Nikki complimented back as she pecked my lips.