two

"Why are you here?"

"Why are you here?"

I gulp, realizing where I am again. Ugh, Nic must've heard the voices and left me to be caught. Lucky bastard. I try to pull the cardigan but end up just ripping more of the sleeve. "Sorry, I was, um..." I can feel them all looking at me and suddenly it's very cold. "I was running from someone."

The middle boy immediately perks up. "Running from who? Get behind me now, I got you guys," he says pointing his finger gun around in different directions like an officer. I put my hands back up when he points it back at me.

The first boy hits the middle boy in the back of the head and he falls dramatically against one of the pillars. "Nooo! Officer down! I repeat officer down! Send back up immediately!"

Okay, this is good. These idiots are distracted. I can make my escape now. I take a step back before the girl stops me.

"Hey, you're bleeding."

Bleeding? Wait, what?

I touch my head instinctively but no blood, thank God. Then I feel it on my arm. Nice warm blood oozes down my arm slowly. Wow, I didn't even feel it. It didn't even hurt. But like the idiot I am, I touch it. "Ouch," I seethe.

The two look-alike boys stop playing and cautiously walk over to me. The guy in glasses and one by the pillar only exchange a glance as the girl steps up too to look at my wound. "Come in inside. He can fix it for you."

I look around. There's for he's. But I don't argue. I don't need to get on these kids' bad side. Don't ever get on a rich kids' bad side, seriously. I wasn't trying to go to jail and they clearly had the means to if they wanted to. Technically they didn't know who I was, but I knew who they were.

It clicked even more in my head, like the little gears working, that I had seen them before but I hadn't really ever payed attention and now I wish I had. I could run away but it wouldn't be long before they found me. I try one last attempt though while pulling the cardigan sleeve. "Thanks, but I really gotta get going..."

The ADHD one stops me with one hand on his hip and the other out at me. "Ma'am, need I remind you that I have a gun?"

You don't even have a real gun. "No, but—"

And then the dude actually pulls out a real gun from behind him!

Holy shit! That's a real gun, for real. "Woah, dude, whoa!" My hands go back up by my head. "That's a real gun!" Oh my God, this kid is crazy and he's going to shoot me. His shirtless twin stops me as I try to back away. "Come inside and we won't call the cops on you." They're all crazy, and of course this is the backyard I land in.

ADHD boy turns on him, offended. "I am the cops!" And then he points it at me. He actually points the gun at me and my heart feels like it falls through my ass.

I try and duck out of the way. No way would he actually pull it. "Please don't kill me," I literally beg.

"Don't actually point it at her, idiot!" one of them says. I hear an 'ow' and 'give it back' and take that as a sign that someone took the gun from the crazy kid.

He sighs and crosses his arms. "Fine, we'll just have to kidnap you then and lock you in the basement." My mouth actually drops.

The girl steps close and I have to take a step back because I can't underestimate the psycho in this family's genes either. "Ignore them, but come inside at least."

"Why?"

"Unless you want to be known as that fence-jumping girl who landed in our backyard half-naked with a bleeding arm."

Half-naked? I am not! I pull my cardigan again in a last effort but miss and go over the cut. It burns and I suck my teeth at the contact. The wannabe cop perks up again, "She's right, ma'am. Please come inside before we're forced to resort to something more serious. You are technically on our property and that makes you our property."

Oh my God. He is crazy confirmed.

"Shut up!" his twin says. "But you are on our private property and unless you like jail and a whole lot of fines, you better come in." Guess I didn't have time to read the signs since I was too busy trespassing. And despite their probably best intentions (minus crazy ADHD psycho over there), I'm a stranger to them. A fence-jumping, half-naked, bleeding stranger at that!

"You don't even know me!"

The girl nods with a smile. "Exactly. We just want to fix you up and know why you were in our yard unless you prefer to explain to that to the cops."

"No, I don't—"

She smiles. And she's got a beautiful smile. "We don't bite, I promise. Or at least I don't." Ugh! How did she do that; turn it around on me where I kinda have to go in now?

I look around at the group. Minus crazy kid, they look harmless really, and their request is fairly simple. Although, it's weird meeting the Sparrows like this. I'd heard of them before: something about quintuplets, like five twins, we recently moved here and mainly kept to themselves. And here I was now.

It's not like I could even run away at this point either. Crazy-o over there pulled out a gun on me and I was already caught. They already knew what I looked like and there was a good chance they'd find me. The two twins looked care-free and (almost) innocent, where the girl seemed like she genuinely wanted to help. The boy in glasses offers as well while the one at the pillar doesn't say anything.

It's a little unnerving. He wears a blank yet sophisticated expression, while looking so calm and kept. Crossing his arms and leaning on the pillar, he just looks at me. He doesn't seem to like me from his expression. Good. I don't like him either. And he doesn't seem to like the idea of me coming in. Maybe I will just to spite him. And I do.

"Okay, I'll come in."

A/N

A/N

hey lovelies!! hope you're all having a fabulouso day! so lil miss Serena getting the chance to take on four guys in a house... hm ;)

just playingggg, no porn things here ok. keeping it pg 13... or maybe not. I know you smut muts are out there. wattpad does that to you after a few years, and if you're not there, you haven't been on wattpad long enough

but let's try to keep our innocence here for the time being. atleast for our little innocent Sparrows and mama bird right here *raises hand*. things are just getting started, lobe you all <3

— V