Another Day of Lyra's Summer

Around 1 o'clock, Lyra left to go meet her friends at the park. They had a big plan of fun things to do before school. Lyra peddled her bike harder as she rode up a hill. Down below she saw the park. And at their special spot was her three best friends; Zoe, Sabrina, and Emily.

"Hey girls!" Lyra shouted as she flew down the hill.

She brought her bike to a stop and smiled. Lyra took off her helmet and swung her leg over the side of her bike. After setting her helmet on the seat, she greeted her friends with a group hug.

"Hey Lyra!"they all greeted in unison.

"So what do we have planned today Bri."

"Today, we have a day at the mall and later on roller skating. What time do you want to take off Lyra?"

"Let's go now!" Zoe chimed.

"Yeah, I agree Zoe."

"Let's go girls." Emily pressed.

They all put on their helmets and hopped on their bikes. The mall was only five blocks away. They chatted as they peddled. Every once in a while they had to stop at a light, but they soon arrived.

The girls parked their bikes and locked them up. After that, they started their day of fun. The girls went all over the mall. Emily and Zoe dragged Sabrina and Lyra to Hot Topic. They each left with a bag. The girls had all gotten matching band shirts and friendship bracelets that said "partners in crime".

"Alright gals, we have to go get some makeup." Zoe said.

Zoe was the girly girl of the group. She had blonde hair that was either in perfect curls or a clean bun. She always had bracelets up her arms and usually wore tank tops in the summer. Her face was always covered in a light makeup that gave her a slight glow. Her perky attitude completes her aura. She was basically the queen B of the group next to Lyra. They started the group in the first place. But everyone was treated fair.

"Zoe, you have enough makeup." Emily said.

"We need some for tonight when we go skating Em."

"What for Zoe, we're just skating?" Sabrina questioned.

"I already know." Lyra said.

"I forgot how well you know me," Zoe giggled.

"Zoe means that there'll probably be cute guys there." Lyra winked with a laugh.

All the girls laughed at that. Zoe was also the flirt of the group. Knowing that she wouldn't give up, they surrendered and went to get some makeup. After that they just checked out other shops.

"Can we go to the food court now?" Emily practically begged.

"Yeah guys, let's eat." Sabrina replied.

The four friends entered the food court and decided where to eat. They ended up choosing Panda Express. They chatted as they ate and scanned the court for any cute guys. Emily spotted one and pointed him out.

"Hey girls, I found one," Emily smirked.

"I dare you to go over there and ask him to take a picture with you," Lyra smiled.

"No way Lyra!" Emily laughed.

"Fine. I'll go you chickens," Sabrina sighed.

Sabrina stood up and started to walk towards the boy. He had black hair styled into a semi quiff and blue eyes. The boy had on a skater shirt and some red vans. Sabrina stood next to him and said " Hi, I'm Sabrina. And you are?"

"Hi. I'm Quincy, nice to meet you."

"Sorry to bother you, but can I take a picture with you? My friends dared me," she said glancing towards her table.

"Alright, but you have to give me something in return."

"What?"

"Give me your number, and we got a deal," he smiled.

"Alright."

Sabrina took out her phone. After getting to the camera she held it out to take a selfie with Quincy. The girls back at the table were smiling like crazy. After the picture, they exchanged numbers.

"See ya Quicy," Sabrina waved.

"Alright. Text ya later," he smirked.

Sabrina hurried over to the table smiling ear to ear. She was trying to play it cool, but couldn't hold it in.

"Show us the picture,show us the picture," the girls chanted.

They all laughed. They congratulated Sabrina for not being a chicken, as she said. After she told the girls she got Quincy's number, they all squealed with joy.

"Good job Bri. Looks like you have a possible boyfriend when we start school." Zoe giggled.

The girls chatted about Quincy and other things. They eventually left the food court and went to the bathroom. Everyone put on makeup, except for Lyra. She never wore makeup. After they were satisfied, they went across the street to the roller rink, where their night would get exciting.