- Past -

Rain

echoes of the glass being hit by the tears of the angel above. wood being drenched by the soft sobs of the ones who'd passed from the word of the living. Oma a body no longer intact , but more of a pressed sheet of paper of Organs, bones, and muscles now painted with the thick pink blood that once was racing through one's body.

how was one to bring back a crushed vessel of life. to reach into the depths of hell to rip his soul out replenishing his ones old self? that was the true question that anyone would have in this situation, well if it was someone normal who brought him back; but it wasn't a normal person- it was someone you'd not want to see again. her thick Royal blue locks rushed through  the wind. each step was announced by the creaking glass.

thick waves of excruciating pain swept through Oma's body .
why did he feel like he'd been forced over 900 pounds on him .like his organs and muscles begged to be absent from his flesh . where had this place took him and what had happened to him . the last site his eyes were brought to see was the reflection of the starry night of Moto's Jacket.

" oh dear Oma . . . you're awake, I thought I might have failed you." her words slipped off her lips like honey on a spoon.
failed him? what did she mean by that? Oma gently moved his hand along his face to efface the fine strands of wine colored hair.

he shook with his movements but he'd refuse to show his pain through expression . " what do you mean by failed me ? " oma hadn't a clue to what was going on.

" I really didn't know if I'd be able to bring you back oma it was hard to get your body back to this state, "
she was talking to as if he'd died, but how could he have died if his heart still beats. that shirley meant he was alive. . . so what did she mean.

he tried to stand up to get off the slab of concrete he'd been laying on. "Ok, I don't know what the he-" as he stood up a loud crack Heard throughout the air, and oma had now ended up on the ground. ' did his leg just brake?!'
she looks down at him, her soft bubblegum pink lips curling into a smirk. "It seems you're still broken . . . don't worry oma I'll fix you back up~"

_______________________

chapter one
end

|