Can you fuck me?

Kirishima POV
I saw Bakugo and Mina walk back from the bathroom. Denki was eyeing Bakugo the entire time she was walking back. I was mad and jealous but he is my friend so I need to chill. " So Bakugo what was that scent you let out during training?" He asked. Shit I knew this would eventually come up. " None of your damn business." She snarled. " Okay okay. Calm down Katsuki. I was just asking." He said slyly.
No one calls her that but me. " Don't call her that." I barked. He looked at me like I was dumb. " Why do you care bro she's not yours and she don't care." He asked. " Because no one can call her that she doesn't like it!" I was starting to raise me voice. He rolled his eyes at me. " I'll be back I am going to my locker." She practically slammed her hands down on the table. She crawled over my lap to get out of the table. I felt her ass press on my lap. Fuck there it goes. I could feel my pants get tight. I saw her walk towards the hallway where our lockers were.
  Denki POV
I saw Bakugo crawl over his lap. He was blushing and smirking. " I should apologize to her I'll be back." I was fixing to get up when I felt a hand in my shoulder. " Me to I embarrassed her I'll go with you bro." Kirishima said. I rolled my eyes. We walked down to the lockers. He was jealous. He obviously liked her. He didn't want me getting near her. I saw her at her locker. I was walking when I saw Kirishima walk faster.
  Kirishima POV
He is trying to get with her. I know what he is doing.
" Hey Bakubro. I'm sorry for doing that back there at lunch." I say walking closer to her. " Yeah me to. I won't call you that if you don't want me to." Denki said walking closer to her. " It's okay. Don't call me that though you asshat." He said flipping him off. It was funny. I saw him walking closer to her. What was he doing. He got really close. I was like 4 feet behind him. He grabbed her face and kissed her.
She pushed him away yes. " Stop get off me. Don't ever try that again or I'll kill you." She yelled at him.
I felt my anger take over. " HEY MAN. She don't like you that was so BACK OFF!" I felt myself yell.
    Bakugo POV
I was shocked when he kissed me. I yelled at him but was shocked when Kirishima did. I could see the anger in both of there eyes. They looked like they were fixing to fight. I felt scared. I was right in the middle of it and I knew Denki was gonna smart off.
  Denki POV
He yelled at me. I was angry and I was not just gonna give up because he got mad. " Don't yell and me dude. You can't tell me what to do anyways. Just because your jealous because of me doesn't mean you can be an ass like that!" I yelled back at him. I felt his eyes look at mine with anger and rage but I stared right back at him with the same look in my eye.
  Kirishima POV
That was it. He is never gonna yell at me again. He stepped closer to Bakugo. I stepped closer to him. He grabbed her face and held it beside his chest. " You are so pretty Bakugo. Did you know that?" He asked seductively. I was pissed. She looked at me with a look that told me she was scared. " Please stop. L-let me go." She said in a small voice. She was trying to pull away but was scared. He put his fingers in her hair. " Don't worry it'll be okay stop struggling. You know you like it." He whispered near her head.
" Get the fuck off of her!" I said sternly. " How about no." He chuckled. I looked at her she was tearing up.
Her eyes were watering and she was slightly shaking.
She looked scared. " Get your hands off of her!" I shouted at him. He was rubbing her back. His hand slid to her ass as he slapped it. She yipped.
"See she likes it." He said smiling. " Stop." I felt anger filling my body. He pushed his lips down towards her mouth and licked her lips. Before he could kiss her I grabbed his shoulder and pushed him into the wall.
  No body POV
Kirishima shoved Denki into the wall Bakugo getting lose from his grip. Denki got up and grabbed Kirishima pulling him to the ground. The two fighting each other. " Stop it." Bakugo yelled.
She tried to grab Denki's but Denki pushes her onto the ground.
   Bakugo POV
I felt my body trip and fall onto the ground. My head hit first causing me to bust my head on the floor. I felt pain in my body. I felt anger but mostly pain and I was also scared. I looked up from the ground to the two. Kirishima stared at me. I could fell the anger from him in his stare. " I'm sorry Bakugo are you okay I didn't mean to push you." Denki said in a worried tone. " Stop stay away from her. Her head is bleeding because of you." Kiri yelled at him. I felt the pain take over my body. I felt tears running down my cheeks. Blood was falling down my face. I had busted my head open on the floor.
  Kirishima POV
She was crying because she was hurt. Her head was bleeding and she was crying. She was holding her head in her knees. He reached his hand to touch her. I pulled his hair towards me. I shoved him under me. I hardened my fist and punched him right in the face. He electrocuted me. I fell over. I looked up. He was crawling over to Bakugo. I tried to grab his foot but he moved it before I could. He grabbed her and pulled her closer to him. She pushed him off of her.
" Stay away from me." She yelled out crying. Her hair was covered with blood and she was trying to stand up. Denki grabbed her shirt and pulled her into his arms. I grabbed her shirt and pulled her into my arms. She felt weak. I then smelt it again. Her heat had came. Denki must have two because he looked at her smirking. " Give her two me." He said licking his lips. " No go away." I snapped. She was grinding her self against me now. Fuck it felt so good. He walked toward me. He tried grabbing her hair but I punched him straight in his face he fell over on the ground. I grabbed her in my arms and ran toward the bathroom. After we were in there I locked the door.
When I turned around she jumped on me. Her head was bleeding and she was panting. Her face was dark pink. Her scent was strong. She grabbed my hair and pulled herself onto my waist holding on with her legs. " Kiri please fuck me." She said grinding on my body. It was so hard not to just fuck her into the sink. " Let me get you to your dorm room at least." I said looking her up and down. She wines. " Fine. But please hurry." She said grinding harder. I held her and ran towards the dorms. The whole time she was grabbing me through my pants. I was hard not gonna lie. But who wouldn't be. I went to her room but it was locked. So I have to go to my room. I got to my room and shut the door and locked it. I turned and put her on the bed. Her head had stopped bleeding but there was still dried blood. I walked to my dorm bathroom and turned on the warm water. I grabbed a washcloth and put in in warm water. As I went to clean the dried blood off her head when I looked on my bed I froze. She had took off her hero suit and was in laced panties that matched her bra. They were orange and black. I was drooling. I needed her. I was harder than ever. I walked over to her and wiped of the blood from her head. When I was done I threw the washcloth in my dirty clothes. " Kiri?" She asked. I felt myself blush. " Yes Katsuki?" I say in a low voice. She was so cute. " Can you fuck me?"