Chapter 10

Shuichi's POV:

The past couple of days after we visited Izuru were not happy. I ignored Hajime and Makoto. I didn't want them to suffer, because I can't keep my feelings in check. I still love them, I really do, I just can't bear the thought of them getting hurt, because of me. If Hajime's mom found out, I'd cry. I would cry and beg her not to hurt him, beg her to hurt me instead. It's my fault. Its all my fault. If I wasn't so stupid and actually knew what the consequences were of getting together, I wouldn't have told them. My thoughts were still filled with happy memories of my loving boyfriends. It made me feel like a horrible person for ignoring them day after day. I'm such a bad person.

"Saihara-Kun?"

I looked up from my desk and saw Miss Yukizome looking at me worriedly. I didn't understand.
"Saihara, are you okay?" She asked as she got down to look at me in the eyes. I nodded hesitantly and lowered my hat. She frowned.
"Come outside, we'll talk there," she said as she got up and walked towards the door. I stood up and followed her. Miss Yukizome closed the door and looked at me with concern in her eyes.
"Saihara-Kun, you haven't been acting like normal these past few days," she explained, "as your teacher, I'm worried about you."
"I... I-I'm sorry..." I said quietly.
"You don't need to apologise, I just need to know what's going on," she said. Her words were so calm and genuine. I started crying.
"I-I've been ignoring m-my p-p-partners, because... I f-found something about one o-of their parents..." I explained as I tried to wipe away my tears, "its so h-hard... just t-to focus without thinking a-a-about them..."

Miss Yukizome hugged me and became rubbing my back gently. I continued to cry softly as she comforted me. She let me go and put her hands on my shoulders.
"I'll let you sit out here for as long as you deem fit, and when class ends, go talk to them," she said with a smile. I nodded and watched her walk back into the classroom. I sat down with my knees against my chest and listened in on the lesson.

"Where is Saihara?"

"He needs a little break, he hasn't been well lately."

"Is he okay?"

"Just resting outside, he's fine."

My classmates... care about me? It makes me feel even worse for making everyone worry. I'm so stupid. Why did I think ignoring people would make my problems go away? It worked before, but now? I guess its a stupid move to pull. I laid my head on my knees as more tears fell from my eyes. I'm so sorry everyone.

The bell rang and I walked back into the classroom, my head hanging low. I put my things away, picked up my bag, and left. I didn't go back to my dorm. Instead, I visited Kaede's dorm. For the past few days, I had been going to her to talk. She's a really nice person. I knocked on the door and as it opened, Sayaka, on of Kaede's roommates, appeared.
"Hey Saihara! Kaede's just in her room," she said with a smile. I nodded and thanked her before walking in.

I opened Kaede's dorm and saw her sitting on her bed playing her Nintendo Switch. She looked up and patted the spot next to her. I sat down and watched her play Animal Crossing. After ten minutes of silence, the blonde girl turned to me.
"Are you still ignoring them?" She asked with a serious expression. I nodded and she sighed.
"You can't keep doing this Saihara-Kun, I saw what happened with Miss Yukizome today," she said as she turned her switch off, "you were crying! Its not good for you!"
"I know... I just... don't know what to say," I replied gloomily.
"Go back to your dorm and confront them. You need to tell them how you're feeling," explained Kaede, "they are worried about you."
"You're right, thanks Akamatsu-San," I said with a small smile as she pat me on the back.
"Good, now go get your partners back!" She said as I left her dorm.

I opened my dorm door and walked inside. Waiting for me on the couch was Makoto crying in Hajime chest. The tall boy looked up at me, then nudged the short boy. Makoto looked at me before getting up and running towards me. He pulled me into a hug and continued crying. I placed a hand on his head and stroked his hair. Hajime wrapped his arms around both of us, creating a big group hug.
"Where have you been?" Asked Makoto through sobs.
"I'm sorry... after everything at Kamukura's... I was scared of talking to both of you," I answered, "after hearing about Hinata's mom, I couldn't bear the thought of me being the reason that you got hurt."
"Saihara, we both love you so much, I wouldn't let my bitchy mom even touch you guys," said Hajime as he kissed me.
"I-I'm sorry..." I said as tears swelled in my eyes. I apologised repeatedly as the taller boy whispered sweet words to Makoto and I to calm us down.

They were the best boyfriends I could ever ask for